Canada's shortest NR firearm: Keltec KSG Tactical - 13.7" Barrel, 21.4" OAL.

i have a "backpacker" shotgun with a barrel that is less than 12inch (i think) it is perfectly Non-Restricted because it is NOT semi auto.

To be clear my question was regarding the US DOJ not allowing certain shotguns with below 18inch barrel from being exported out of the US for civilian sales and for some reason the ksg tactical was caught up in it. From the ones I’ve seen they were the ksg compact and not the ksg tactical the difference being 4” of barrel. Any owners chime in thanks

What about the over-under shotgun from TI it's 23 inches and still non restricted

Does the stock fold or collapse? As laid out in the intro post, OAL only applies to firearms capable of being fired with the stock collapsed or folded, and if its a fixed stock and not a semi auto center fire, there is no OAL req for NR status

To be clear my question was regarding the US DOJ not allowing certain shotguns with below 18inch barrel from being exported out of the US for civilian sales and for some reason the ksg tactical was caught up in it. From the ones I’ve seen they were the ksg compact and not the ksg tactical the difference being 4” of barrel. Any owners chime in thanks

Irunguns has sold these in Canada and they are NR on the FRT.

Because the Canadian distributor for Kel tech is not willing to import them is an entirely seperate issue

Back
Top Bottom