Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: WK180-C FRT Approved!!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    To early to give you an accurate answer, I hope to see the first small shipment the end of next week. Wolverine are keeping the first ten this will give us some for R&D, test reports and demo units etc The balance, if any will be shipped, production should then ramp up slowly although we made be delayed with barrels, we want to stay with Fedderson as we have heard such good reports on their barrels but this may delay us initially, they are costing us a little more than our budget but I think a small delay will be worth it. We could go for some mass produced cheap barrels but I want to avoid this if at all possible due to QC concerns on accuracy.
    I'd rather have a quality product and wait a bit. Thanks for your commitment to your customers!

Great job Wolverine!
    To ensure perfect aim, shoot first and then claim whatever you hit as the target .

Congratulations!
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    I hope those 10 units arrive before Wolverine Days, and you throw them on the line. It'd be nice to not wait all day to get my hands on it
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    I hope those 10 units arrive before Wolverine Days, and you throw them on the line. It'd be nice to not wait all day to get my hands on it
    You are correct, we plan to have two new production rifles on the line fitted with good optics and bipods. We will also have the "Old Dog" that has suffered all kinds of abuse during testing and is still running like a "Champ". In my last test I discovered she needs a bottle of water every 100rds of rapid fire in order to give a meangfull sustained fire rate, in the winter I just stuck the muzzle in a snow bank.

We are also hoping that Steve from Kodiak will be here so he can answer any really technical questions.

We have increased the firing point from 50 yds to 100 yds in width so should be a good couple of days on the range.

PS
    Steve will be coming and plans to make the first pre-production model in 7.62x39 for Wolverine Days, all been well she will be available for test firing. No, we will not be taking orders just yet but we will be looking for user feed back.
    Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 06-08-2018 at 12:19 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    I might just have to make the drive out for Both days
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Niice! Have you guyz got her diirty' in the tests? We all like a dirty gal that keeps on truckin...~

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    This is great news guys!
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

I know it's been mentioned before but what's the weight on one of these?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post

PS
    Steve will be coming and plans to make the first pre-production model in 7.62x39 for Wolverine Days, all been well she will be available for test firing. No, we will not be taking orders just yet but we will be looking for user feed back.
    So does this mean when we see a 762x39 version I will just need/be able to buy a upper?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast