Canada Ammo's It's way too early to be a Father's Day SALE!

Canada Ammo

Business Rep
Business Member
On sale this weekend only:

IMI Di-Cut 9MM Case of 1000 - 21% off
Ozkursan 9MM PAK 10-Pack - 15% off
7.5x55 Swiss, 174 Grain FMJ Military Ball , 60 Rounds - 20% off

Murom Small Rifle / Small Pistol primers Case of 5000 - 20% off
Murom Large Rifle primers Case of 5000 - 20% off
Murom 50 BMG primers Case of 1250 - 20% off
Campro 9MM 124GR FCP RN PROJECTILES - 15% off

Green Ammo Can MEGAPACK - 15% off
Tan Ammo Can MEGAPACK - 20% off

Huiglu Bandit DLX - 20% off
Huglu Outlaw DLX - $100 off
Dominion Arms Desperado - $100 off
DA35 Combo - 18% off

Amazing Stun Cane - 15% off
Hike 'n Strike Stun hiking stick - 15% off
Canada Ammo Awesome Folder knife - 20% off

CLICK HERE

Last edited:
Whats the story on the small rifle / pistol primers? What are they? Rifle or pistol? In my experience I’ve tried small rifle primers in pistol calibers and the cups were just too thick to get reliable ignition in some of my pistols that shoot regular Winchester or CCI pistol primers perfectly.

On the the other side I’ve used small pistol primers in rifle calibers and got high pressure signs of flattened and punctured primers.

How are these ones CanAm has actually designed?

As far as I have seen yes CanAm has the cheapest 7.62x39mm NC ammo right now. It is also remanufactured mixed headatamps surplus. It's not as consistent as regular surplus from my CZ527 but has gone bang with all 100 or so rounds of it fired from the old SKS and CZ. For the SKS it shoots just about as good as anything else I put in there at 100m. It was $349 recently noticed it up at $359. It's pretty comparable to the noncorrosive Norinco ammo available last year in 1200crates

Whats the story on the small rifle / pistol primers? What are they? Rifle or pistol? In my experience I’ve tried small rifle primers in pistol calibers and the cups were just too thick to get reliable ignition in some of my pistols that shoot regular Winchester or CCI pistol primers perfectly.

On the the other side I’ve used small pistol primers in rifle calibers and got high pressure signs of flattened and punctured primers.

How are these ones CanAm has actually designed?

crickets?

too bad...

As far as I have seen yes CanAm has the cheapest 7.62x39mm NC ammo right now. It is also remanufactured mixed headatamps surplus. It's not as consistent as regular surplus from my CZ527 but has gone bang with all 100 or so rounds of it fired from the old SKS and CZ. For the SKS it shoots just about as good as anything else I put in there at 100m. It was $349 recently noticed it up at $359. It's pretty comparable to the noncorrosive Norinco ammo available last year in 1200crates

Where is this ammo on their site anyways? Cant find it anywhere

Back
Top Bottom