Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Liberals passing the buck..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer drift1122's Avatar
    What a mess.
    CCFR/NFA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_T's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frabill View Post
    I don't believe it's been pushed through but it is on its way to being pushed through. Doesn't it need 3rd reading still?
    AFAIK the remaining process will be:

After Committee (now)

- Needs a Report from Committee back to House. Any proposed changes are given here.
    - Bill is called for Third Reading in HoC (lying Libs will press this through again with little debate as per First and Second Reading)
    - If passed then goes to Senate for Reading and Debate and Report (with possible changes/amendments)
    - If passed in Senate then Royal Assent (Governor General) to become Law.
    Last edited by Paul_T; 06-11-2018 at 05:12 PM.
    "No matter where you go - there you are"

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_B View Post
    I’m laughing a sad laugh at all the hunters who didn’t care about the Swiss Arms and CZ858s.
    You think they’re just after the “assault weapons” the soldier-wannabes tote around?

Dude you hunt animals.

Yeah.
    Maybe the liberals aren’t on your side eh?
    Liberals are animals

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_T's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingots View Post
    Liberals are animals
    Is pond scum an animal?
    "No matter where you go - there you are"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G.Mitchell View Post
    So has this been pushed through and will become law soon or is there anything more that can be done to stop this?
    In an elected dictatorship? Not really. Not unless you can make them believe that it will cost them their jobs - the only thing that truly motivates most politicians.
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackVoid's Avatar
    Anyone else finds it hilarious that after all the hopes of changing bill to the better in committee they actually made even more stupid with "threat of violence check" amendment?

Imagine all the new government jobs opening up to accommodate those extensive social media background checks. unionized positions and defined benefit pensions. What not to like?

I guess, we are lucky they didn't come up with mandatory psych screening for PAL.

does anyone have a idea when this will become law...thanks

Hopefully not before I can get my rpal. I love my Versamax. Unless you're a duck it's not dangerous to you

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve_B View Post
    I’m laughing a sad laugh at all the hunters who didn’t care about the Swiss Arms and CZ858s.
    You think they’re just after the “assault weapons” the soldier-wannabes tote around?

Dude you hunt animals.

Yeah.
    Maybe the liberals aren’t on your side eh?
    why would you blame the hunters bud?
    that's a sad sack thing to say about "us" and a piss poor attitude to have among fellow gun nutz. In other words.... you are being part of the problem, not part of the solution.
    I'm a hunter first..... sport shooting and ranges aren't my thing at all ..... but I've never voted for a Liberal in my life and have no intention of doing so for any reason for the duration of my time on this rock. I own semi auto , hunt with both semi auto and bolt guns. Blaming us hunters for Liberal anti gun legislation is ludicrous at best.
    A large part of this country votes liberal and that right there is the problem, not hunters.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackVoid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 45ACPKING View Post
    why would you blame the hunters bud?
    Hunters kill bambies. And you have a PAL, which makes you a Thug. Also these thugs often use camp fires, and those have high carbon footprint. Justine loves bambies and hates carbon. Therefore Bill C-71.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast