Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Liberals passing the buck..

Next front of battle will be the senate. They didn't rubber stamp the marijuana bill and actually submitted amendments. Perhaps they elders can actually see the folly of Selfie the clown.

Man I can't wait until we vote these clowns out, just like we did provincially...
    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge... - Hosea 4:6

Quote Originally Posted by Ironheart View Post
    How the fvck can the NRA in the US quash these kinda things very easily.....but noone can do anything about this in Canada?
    There’s a very simple answer to that question: America has the 2nd amendment. We, unfortunately, do not.

All I can say is I hope Justine gets his old job back.

This is exactly what happens when we live in a country that does not value individual liberty or freedom at all. What part of your life doesn’t face governmental intrusion, even on your own property...

CGN frequent flyer Diamondback Six's Avatar
    Seattle, WA, USA--a neighbor to the South
    Quote Originally Posted by 1955FL View Post
    There’s a very simple answer to that question: America has the 2nd amendment. We, unfortunately, do not.
    Though how much longer we have *that* is an open question with State-level Leftofascists going out of their way to nerf it into uselessness in the Northeast and Left Coast, and our Supreme Court having Insufficient Moral Fiber to put the clowns in their place... Admiral Byng met his end for a lesser degree of cowardice than these nine old farts in black robes.

Good luck, neighbors... you're gonna need it. Hopefully it goes down in the Senate, and after the deck gets reshuffled both our countries end up in a place more conducive to "SME Working Groups" to make cross-border issues for citizens on both sides of The Line easier.
    Member NRA, SAF, FPC - WA State CPL
    I am a professional historian - when I draw comparisons between the actions of current and past governments, you can bet it is with great deliberation.

Pretty new to gun ownership here so it may seems a stupid question, but isnt there like a canadian organisation similar to the american NRA? Way easier to get thing done when we are all on the same page
    Quote Originally Posted by kmw1970
    My grandfather never worried about the dents in his mil-surps, he would say "that dent may be all that's left of some fellow's life."

Quote Originally Posted by Ced1942 View Post
    Pretty new to gun ownership here so it may seems a stupid question, but isnt there like a canadian organisation similar to the american NRA? Way easier to get thing done when we are all on the same page
    Are your NFA of a "Stand and Fight" mindset? If so, they might want to see about reaching out to our NRA Institute for Legislative Action for advice, mentorship and maybe to set up an international "working group" to coordinate how us shooters can help each other from both sides. Maybe GOA and JPFO might be worthwhile to reach out to as well... I'd suggest Second Amendment Foundation as well, except for your lack of a codified right comparable to ours. (SAF is the powerhouse who gets the court wins like McDonald and the two Heller cases.)
    I am a professional historian - when I draw comparisons between the actions of current and past governments, you can bet it is with great deliberation.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by 1955FL View Post
    It's not that simple...even with the 2nd Amendment, they are fighting all the time, big effort, big dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by NVShooter View Post
    It's not that simple...even with the 2nd Amendment, they are fighting all the time, big effort, big dollars.
    And EVERY BLOODY TIME we get to 1st-and-Goal with Nationwide Carry or Suppressor Deregulation or some other common-sense gun law, some Lefty whackjob goes out and shoots up a bunch of people and puts a stop to it, almost like these nutbars are being coordinated. Other than that, we may have a draw at the Federal level, but we're fighting and losing a defensive war on the Left Coast--until the latest wave of Commiefornia Invaders, Oregon and Washington have been historically very gun-friendly, WA even *invented* Shall Issue carry permits thirty years before the rest of the country!
    1. Congressional Softball Shooting: Hearing Protection Act headed to floor, derailed.
    2. Vegas mass-kill: HPA headed to floor again, derailed.

In the crowds I run in, Mr. Goldfinger was wrong--ONCE is coincidence, TWICE is Enemy Action.