Thread: Remington 700 PCR First Look

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384

Remington 700 PCR First Look

Somehow Wolverine Guy managed to get his grubby paws on one of the first 6.5 Creedmoor PCRs in Canada, and had a chance to take her out last night. First impressions are looking excellent! First group he fired out of her was very promising. Now before y'all start going off saying its a three shot group, whats the distance, optic, ect ect... 100 meters, I told him 5-shot err nothing, and a Bushnell something or other! He was using Hornady 140gr ELD Match ammo as well. We do have some left available on our order so if anyone wants to get on the list let us know! We also have the .308 version in stock and ready to rock!

.308 PCR --> https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Pr...-Gen-3-Stock--

PS. Before I post this he wanted me to make sure to mention the mosquitoes were bad and he was rushed to have some time with it. ( There ya happy Guy?? )

As always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverineSupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

BANNED
    Groups like that make me tingly, but let's see the groups at 300.

Business Member Rep
    There will have to be a better shooter behind the trigger for that one.
    I haven't shot groups in well over a year as I have been trying to improve my handgun abilities for IPSC.
    It won't happen right away as we are busy gearing up for WD18.
    I truly believe that she is going to perform well at extended ranges based on my initial testing last night.

Wowzers I think I'm in love...
    I am a kit hor(der)

This is a game changer, quite the savings over buying a chassis and rifle for a build, MTD better lower your prices.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Beater's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FyreFighter View Post
    Groups like that make me tingly, but let's see the groups at 300.
    3 times bigger..... duh
    payment within 24 hours , if not i retain the right to cancel the deal

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    no left hand version I'm guessing?
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

Business Member Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    no left hand version I'm guessing?
    As a right handed shooter and using this as a bench rifle primarily, I would have loved it in LH. This is perfect for a left handed bench shooter so you can run the bolt with you RH and never have to readjust on the trigger every time you run the bolt like I do as a RH shooter.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine Guy View Post
    As a right handed shooter and using this as a bench rifle primarily, I would have loved it in LH. This is perfect for a left handed bench shooter so you can run the bolt with you RH and never have to readjust on the trigger every time you run the bolt like I do as a RH shooter.
    Except that as a bench shooter, unless I want my brass all over the ground (where mobility issues make it a literal pain to retrieve), I have to open the bolt with my right hand, switch to my left to bring it back so that my right hand can grab the not quite red hot case and chuck it in the sack.

Trust me - I shoot enough milsurps that this is old hat, but if I buy a new rifle it's not going to be a compromise that I tell myself I can live with.
    Last edited by Mark-II; 06-20-2018 at 09:56 AM.
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

CGN frequent flyer
    maybe you should just get one of those rubber fish nets and make a little stand for it and all your brass would be caught, just a thought