CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SIG MPX, 1000 Rounds 9mm and BBG 53" Hard Case

I won the last mpx draw so I can attest to the legitimacy of these draws. Was even invited to the shop to take a photo and have beers with the owners after shop closing. Try your luck. Me personally, I could use another MPX

Quote Originally Posted by 4quickdub View Post
    $40 for popcorn, and $14.71 via Canpar accoring to my email receipt. And what I do with the popcorn - at that price - is my business don't ya think?

I bought in because it was for charity, but I am not the only one in this thread who did not receive their popcorn. Seems like a legitimate reason to pipe up, no?
    Like I said phone them. Your right it's your business what you do with your popcorn, but your the one making it public by posting it here. Enjoy your popcorn
    Last edited by Sinbad; 06-12-2018 at 10:38 PM. Reason: sp

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
    Like I said phone them. Your right it's your business what you do with your popcorn, but your the one making it public by posting it here. Enjoy your popcorn

Seems like something the community would want to know; a business that doesn't bother shipping something that is bought and paid for. If NAS gave a hoot they would address it, but I'm only hearing crickets. You can attack me but I'm just pointing out the problem here...

Your popcorn is delicious. Lol
    CSSA and CCFR member

726 Queen St. East, Sault Ste. Marie, ON P6A2A9
    Hey guys. Just reading some of the posts. We will look into shipping rates of popcorn. Our online system is linked to Canpar so that is their quoted rates for 1 lb. Which is the minimum weight for their system with packaging. We are also looking into decals which can be placed in an envelope and mailed for next to nothing. However. Popcorn is thicker and wont qualify for just a stamp. Does this answer anyone questions. And yes we give the popcorn to kids that come into the store. If you buy in store you get a bag upon purchase.

N.A.S. GUNS AND AMMO

8B-1874 HIGHWAY 20 RD. EAST
    THOROLD, ON L0S1E6
    (905)370-0200

sales@nasgunsandammo.com
    www.nasgunsandammo.com

726 Queen St. East, Sault Ste. Marie, ON P6A2A9
    You notice they refuse to address this... if you can't even bother shipping 2 bags of popcorn that cost me $40, why would anyone trust you to run an honest raffle?
    We will address anything asked. Sorry Just not always on CGN or read through pages of posts. The simplest way to respond is that the $20 covers the cost of the prize per entry. The popcorn is our own expense that we purchase for every draw. We offer free shipping on orders over $500. Every purchase under pays for shipping. Yes you are buying a bag of popcorn for $20 but you are also buying an opportunity to win an expensive prize. Its an honest draw. Just ask the winners across the country.

N.A.S. GUNS AND AMMO

8B-1874 HIGHWAY 20 RD. EAST
    THOROLD, ON L0S1E6
    (905)370-0200

sales@nasgunsandammo.com
    www.nasgunsandammo.com

in for 2 tix!
    im feeling lucky

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by NASGUNS View Post
    We will address anything asked. Sorry Just not always on CGN or read through pages of posts. The simplest way to respond is that the $20 covers the cost of the prize per entry. The popcorn is our own expense that we purchase for every draw. We offer free shipping on orders over $500. Every purchase under pays for shipping. Yes you are buying a bag of popcorn for $20 but you are also buying an opportunity to win an expensive prize. Its an honest draw. Just ask the winners across the country.
    Finally a reply, but still not directly addressing why mine was never shipped when I selected the canpar shipping option at checkout during the last draw.

If you buy something from me, agree to a shipping price, and pay me in full, you better believe I'd make sure it was in the mail first thing. CGNer's take their EE feedback very seriously, and many would even escalate the situtation, calling the police to report a fraud, etc.

If the purchase is simply a ballot in a draw, advertise it as such. Do not offer a service and receive funds for it, then refuse to deliver.

Finally a reply, but still not directly addressing why mine was never shipped when I selected the canpar shipping option at checkout during the last draw.

If you buy something from me, agree to a shipping price, and pay me in full, you better believe I'd make sure it was in the mail first thing. CGNer's take their EE feedback very seriously, and many would even escalate the situtation, calling the police to report a fraud, etc.

If the purchase is simply a ballot in a draw, advertise it as such. Do not offer a service and receive funds for it, then refuse to deliver.
    My step daughter dosen't whine as much as you. You made your point already

Have the winners been contacted?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast