Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Wolverines Brief on C 71

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Exactly, one day the RCMP could be claiming that all semi autos are easier to convert to automatic than other actions so they should all be prohibited! This is not out of the realms of possibility.
    Thank you sincerely for your efforts! but this is definitely a possibility as we have seen it happen with the M1919 semi auto Browning clones as you know.. I don't think many owners realize what the details say in the FRT for those guns... we as the public cant even see it.. I don't have access to the FRT anymore because I am no longer in the industry

'Thank you guys for putting the "uphill" effort of dealing with the present government, for the rest of us. not to mention the investment in costly, inventory to bring safe, fun, firearms for law abiding Canadians.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Exactly, one day the RCMP could be claiming that all semi autos are easier to convert to automatic than other actions so they should all be prohibited! This is not out of the realms of possibility.
    But do they have the authority to overrule the Order in Council that named AR15s Restricted?
    CSSA and now - on Trudeau's recommendation - CCFR

Thanks for what you are doing guys. Its really appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_B View Post
    But do they have the authority to overrule the Order in Council that named AR15s Restricted?
    They (RCMP) only have to change the FRT (Which has no legal statue, it is only their opinion) they can claim it is in the "Interest of public safety" if questioned, and I am confident that their opinion will be taken as law, no different to how the FRT is assumed to be law by most people right now.

Thank-you John and Matt for all your awesome works. Take care and God bless.

Thank you for your efforts on behalf of law abiding gun owners across the country.

Uber Super GunNutz
    What you are doing here is incredible. You have so clearly shown the fallacies of the system. Lets hope someone is listening.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Beater's Avatar
    thanks for the effort
    payment within 24 hours , if not i retain the right to cancel the deal

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456