Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111214 ... LastLast

Thread: New Arrivals !!! Yugoslav Era M59/66 SKS Rifles Now in Stock !!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Travis Bickle's Avatar
    Man.
    I lost interest in ComBloc bullet hoses a long time ago but I always thought the Yugo's were the sweetest looking of all the SKS's.
    I've never seen a dealer selling one. Very cool.
    Guns only have two natural enemies; politicians and rust.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I kind of hope they are sold out when I get from work
    Otherwise my CC might take another hit...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    I kind of hope they are sold out when I get from work
    Otherwise my CC might take another hit...
    I feel your pain, I owned one from another import about 6 years ago and sold it 2 years ago for $725.! Foot and butt sore from kicking myself, these are the same condition I believe, basically new old stock. If they aren't sold out by tonight, I may have to give in! Gotta sell 4 sks to pay for it!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    I feel your pain, I owned one from another import about 6 years ago and sold it 2 years ago for $725.! Foot and butt sore from kicking myself, these are the same condition I believe, basically new old stock. If they aren't sold out by tonight, I may have to give in! Gotta sell 4 sks to pay for it!
    I'm in the other boat. I'm sure glad I picked up one on the EE before

CGN frequent flyer rockport guy's Avatar
    Peer pressure.... Can't resist....
    Bought one!
    CCFR CSSA CPC

I grabbed one, this opportunity doesn’t happen very often.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .22LRGUY's Avatar
    Seems the guns I want most materialize when tide is out financially. Guess I'll have to wait until these show-up in the EE for 50% more than what people bought them for.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by .22LRGUY View Post
    Seems the guns I want most materialize when tide is out financially. Guess I'll have to wait until these show-up in the EE for 50% more than what people bought them for.
    You are to right and i have to admit that when those show up on the EE they will fetch a huge premium, not every day you have the chance to buy brand new old stock unicorns like this.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer KotKotofeich's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    You are to right and i have to admit that when those show up on the EE they will fetch a huge premium, not every day you have the chance to buy brand new old stock unicorns like this.
    Just like the semin mosins? :P The fact that someone is asking a premium doesn't mean they sell for that premium.

I bought one of these about 18 years ago when I wasn't quite as informed as I am now. Paid somewhere around $350. Didn't realize its value at the time and removed the bayonet and grenade launcher site so I could put it in a lame after market stock. Ditched it for about what I paid for it. Figure I need to make amends for my crimes against the rifle gods and buy one (and not mess it up this time). When I think of all the bad decisions in my life the only thing that tops messing up then selling that gun is letting go of a number 4 mark 1 long branch for nothing because I didn't want to register it and there where tons of them laying around. SMH
    "I'm going to go build my own lunar lander...with blackjack...and hookers...in fact forget the lunar lander and the blackjack"