Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 414161718192021222324

Thread: New Arrivals !!! Yugoslav Era M59/66 SKS Rifles Now in Stock !!!

Thank you trade-ex for bringing these in. I finally cleaned the layers of cosmo off mine yesterday. Underneath was a exceptional SKS. This thing is in fantastic shape and has been lightly if at all used. Can’t wait to shoot it. Nicest SKS I have ever owned

Received mine, got a good look at it and noticed the front sight is missing a good chunk of bluing. Not sure if the orange is from rust or the cosmoline (hoping it's cosmoline).

Edit: On further examination it does appear to be rust on the inside where the front site post is, and just a chunk of bluing loss with only minor rust on the inside of the site ring.

Last edited by Aestus; 07-31-2018 at 04:51 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quite a few on EE are not too thrilled about this whole thing. They seem to be reasoning condition.

I received mine last week and it was absolutely flawless aside from similar loss of bluing in the front sight hood. No rust though. Just clean bare metal where the bluing is missing.

Forgot to mention also that my night sights work as if they are brand new. Very pleased

CGN Ultra frequent flyer philhut's Avatar
    Just opened my second rifle. I was so impressed with the first one I received from this order that I immediately ordered a second (just did not open the box until this now), I am not sure which gun is nicer. Numbers matching from what I could see. The first may have been taken out and used once on a sunday the second looks non-issued. Thanks Trade Ex.... Very pleased
    Last edited by philhut; 09-21-2018 at 01:05 AM.