Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Polymer80 G19/23 and 17/22 Gen3 Compatible Frame in grey, OD green and blk 149.99USD

Polymer80 G19/23 and 17/22 Gen3 Compatible Frame in grey, OD green and blk 149.99USD

Please note AR-15 receivers are prohibited and will not be exported to Canada.

Attachment 184308

Please click on picture for link to site

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Do these need to be registered like a pistol even before any work is done to them??
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ShawnC6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Do these need to be registered like a pistol even before any work is done to them??
    According to the RCMP, yes.

CGN frequent flyer
    I know there’s a thread somewhere but I can’t find it. What is the process for the Glock lowers? Are they registered before I receive it or do I have to register it after I complete it? Asking here as I’m sure others would like to know.

Also, how difficult is completing a Glock lower? Always wanted to try this.

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    In order to help insure these do not follow the same path as the AR-15 we will laser engrave each lower receiver for free with the serial number of your choosing. Please include a custom serial number when checking out.

The IRUNGUNS Team.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    I know there’s a thread somewhere but I can’t find it. What is the process for the Glock lowers? Are they registered before I receive it or do I have to register it after I complete it? Asking here as I’m sure others would like to know.

Also, how difficult is completing a Glock lower? Always wanted to try this.
    They are quite easy as you also have the jig included. Youtube is your friend... Its a great project and we will help customize it with the serial number of your choosing. All lower receivers will have to be engraved before shipping out. Please keep that in mind before ordering. We also sell complete Glock parts kits for the lowers.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

BANNED
    Got any cheap slides?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    They are quite easy as you also have the jig included. Youtube is your friend... Its a great project and we will help customize it with the serial number of your choosing. All lower receivers will have to be engraved before shipping out. Please keep that in mind before ordering. We also sell complete Glock parts kits for the lowers.
    so,,you register them with the CFO before you send them to us,??

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    so,,you register them with the CFO before you send them to us,??
    Yes.

Couldn’t find the lower parts kits, but these are interesting!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast