795 & 597 70 rd Drum Mags Coming!

hical.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 99.6%
256   1   0
We have a small shipment of Promag 70 rd drum mags arriving in a few weeks, both for the Marlin 795 & the Remington 597 .22 rifles! We expect these to go fast, so we are doing a preorder Email system, no money needed to secure. Price will be $189 each. Drop a line to hical@shaw.ca & we will notify you as soon as they are ready to ship. Dont wait, as we are shipping orders in the order the emails arrive, when they are done, they are done....

Last edited:
I think I'll just buy a second rem 597 off the EE for that price and keep it loaded beside me at the range. Like a 20 round mag but I get a whole brand new rifle.
I love my 597 but that's too steep.
I always wondered why no one locally has produced a decent cheap 20 round stick mag for the 597

Just to have a non pinned drum mag is a dream. Might pick one up but I have to find the Marlin first.

Is the firearm reliable?

I began playing-around with the Marlin 795 after the Crimson Cowboys started playing their immoral-games over the 10/22's magazines; not only does the 795 run very pleasantly , the Promag (yes, Promag) 25-round magazines for the 795 run ridiculously reliably (my only issue was fitting one particularly one into the magazine well).... :yingyang:

Back
Top Bottom