Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks for your support, DS Tactical!

Thumbs up Thanks for your support, DS Tactical!

This is yet another cgn biz who actively supports the shooting sports in their community.
    Many thanks for the sponsoring the DSS TacMatch at TMSA last weekend, and thanks for the awesome prizes!

Just ordered some AR related gear from your pretty d@mn impressive inventory of parts and accessories.
    Now I just have to deal with the wife when she sees the MasterCard bill...
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Yup DS tactical is great, they’ve gotten lots of my business over the years and will continue to do so.

Sponsoring the DSS is awesome and everyone who shoots should definitely check them out if they haven’t already.

Thanks!

DS Tactical is my go-to when it comes to gear. Excellent customer service, great selection of gear. Been buying from them for a while and will keep doing it !
    Left wing, right wing, they belong to the same bird.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    Another big fan of DS Tactical. I got to spend a few hours in the store on Monday and I had nothing but positive interactions with all the staff.
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

CGN frequent flyer
    Amazing shop, and pretty good on the grill too! Big thanks to all the support... giving away a loaded plate carrier was impressive. Never seen so many people disappointed to win a prize - because it meant their ticket wasn't for the plate carrier!

All my gear (minus 2 pouches) have been from them, and I still need to make more trips to make myself happy. They have far too many goodies to even try and take it all in at once. Can't wait to see the expansion.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar
    Thanks to DSTactical for being stalwart sponsors of DSSMatch.com events!!! Here's some photos!

BANNED
    Been going to DS Tactical for over a decade. Martin's a solid dude.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Still alive's Avatar
    The store is like a treasure trove packed with cool toys. You can’t help but spend hours there as you might miss seeing something you really need!

I hear they’re expanding the store too!
    Es wird nie so heiss gegessen, wie es gekocht wird
    CCFR CPC
    Check out dssbca.com for info on TAC rifle matches in the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley.

CGN frequent flyer eatredmeat157's Avatar
    +1 for DS tactical. They have all the goodies
    Triple bread rounds for the win

Quote Originally Posted by eatredmeat157 View Post
    +1 for DS tactical. They have all the goodies
    Ya, they really do. An impressive selection.
    This could become a problem for me...
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast