GLOCK G43 pistols on the way!

hical.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 99.6%
256   1   0
We have a shipment of GLOCK G43 pistols on the way!

The G43 is the new single stack, 9mm pistol. This is the lightest, smallest GLOCK made. The G43 is the most highly desired and anticipated release in GLOCKs history. It's ultra-small, accurate and fantastic for all shooters regardless of hand size. The grip has a built in beaver tail design which allows the shooter to acquire a high and tight grip. The aggressive texture of the grip lets the shooter more easily operate the pistol. The large magazine catch allows for easy removal of the six round magazine. Engineered to the same standards, the G43 can withstand the same tortures as other GLOCK pistols.

Price will be $1199, fixed sights, black finish, fluted barrel. Delivery date will be early July or sooner.

We will be doing a $100 preorder deposit to ensure you get one of these rare beauties! HERE.

CcltyUY.jpg

Last edited:
I am glad to see a bigger supply of G43 coming to the Canadian market. However, it is a little frustrating to see that a brand new G43 with 2 mags in the US sells, wholesale, for $400-$450US range. Even with a replacement barrel, it woud come to around $600-650US, which is about $850Cdn, for wholesale pricing.
I am not denigrating all the hoops that dealers have to jump through to make this happen for us, I just wish the pricing could be a little more reasonable.

I am glad to see a bigger supply of G43 coming to the Canadian market. However, it is a little frustrating to see that a brand new G43 with 2 mags in the US sells, wholesale, for $400-$450US range. Even with a replacement barrel, it woud come to around $600-650US, which is about $850Cdn, for wholesale pricing.
I am not denigrating all the hoops that dealers have to jump through to make this happen for us, I just wish the pricing could be a little more reasonable.

you aint kiddin.

I hear ya and good point. Would love to have a G43 but not at $1200+

Out of curiosity, why has no one ever really brought in the 26? I would love a reasonably priced one as the G43 was just waaaaay to small for even my dink fingers.

In a country like Canada where nobody carries their guns around in a holster, what is the point of these compact guns (G26 or G43) over a normal size Glock 17 ?

I can see the appeal of the G19 or G19x, but anything smaller than that is just useless here in Canada, where all we use our handguns for is target shooting. A compact handgun is actually harder to use for target shooting...

It also looks silly with that barrel sticking out.

In a country like Canada where nobody carries their guns around in a holster, what is the point of these compact guns (G26 or G43) over a normal size Glock 17 ?

I can see the appeal of the G19 or G19x, but anything smaller than that is just useless here in Canada, where all we use our handguns for is target shooting. A compact handgun is actually harder to use for target shooting...

My thoughts exactly! Might as well get a G19Cdn edition.

For those who remember the Glock Slim line series aka the G36 .45Acp which was my all time fav pistol.

Wish they made it in 9mm. the glock 43 is the closest you'll get to the above.

It isn't about your particular view - it is what people want. People want these.

I had one. Great pistol. Very accurate. Shooting a subcompact was a whole new game of it's own. Whoever buys one will likely have fun with it.

Got a G26 and love it. Not prohibited version. And a "friend" has taken it on many a hikes with hardened 147gr buffalo bore . Good choice for the outdoorsman. G43 would probably be a good fit for this too.

We all could be salivating & anticipating delivery of our G19's & G43's if Stephen Harper's Conservatives-in-name-only had used their SIX (6) years in MAJORITY government to repeal the detested unconstitutional Liberal Bill C68.

C$1354.87 for G43 with a 106mm barrel? So funny, and that not even shipped!

In a country like Canada where the speed limit is 110 Km/h why would anyone want a super car or a vehicle with more than 100 horsepower?? See how ridiculous this sounds?

Back
Top Bottom