Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: GLOCK G43 pistols on the way!

GLOCK G43 pistols on the way!

We have a shipment of GLOCK G43 pistols on the way!

The G43 is the new single stack, 9mm pistol. This is the lightest, smallest GLOCK made. The G43 is the most highly desired and anticipated release in GLOCKs history. It's ultra-small, accurate and fantastic for all shooters regardless of hand size. The grip has a built in beaver tail design which allows the shooter to acquire a high and tight grip. The aggressive texture of the grip lets the shooter more easily operate the pistol. The large magazine catch allows for easy removal of the six round magazine. Engineered to the same standards, the G43 can withstand the same tortures as other GLOCK pistols.

Price will be $1199, fixed sights, black finish, fluted barrel. Delivery date will be early July or sooner.

We will be doing a $100 preorder deposit to ensure you get one of these rare beauties! HERE.

Last edited by hical.ca; 06-15-2018 at 12:47 PM.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

CGN Regular
    I am glad to see a bigger supply of G43 coming to the Canadian market. However, it is a little frustrating to see that a brand new G43 with 2 mags in the US sells, wholesale, for $400-$450US range. Even with a replacement barrel, it woud come to around $600-650US, which is about $850Cdn, for wholesale pricing.
    I am not denigrating all the hoops that dealers have to jump through to make this happen for us, I just wish the pricing could be a little more reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by fleabaggins View Post
    I am glad to see a bigger supply of G43 coming to the Canadian market. However, it is a little frustrating to see that a brand new G43 with 2 mags in the US sells, wholesale, for $400-$450US range. Even with a replacement barrel, it woud come to around $600-650US, which is about $850Cdn, for wholesale pricing.
    I am not denigrating all the hoops that dealers have to jump through to make this happen for us, I just wish the pricing could be a little more reasonable.
    you aint kiddin.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Airborn_69's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fleabaggins View Post
    I hear ya and good point. Would love to have a G43 but not at $1200+
    Ex NFA Member.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutt-roc View Post
    i'd rather have my daughter be a whore than have my son work the guncounter at wholesale sports

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rick911's Avatar
    1200$ Glock.

Well well well.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FoxAlpha's Avatar
    Out of curiosity, why has no one ever really brought in the 26? I would love a reasonably priced one as the G43 was just waaaaay to small for even my dink fingers.
    I survived the gun control scare of 2013 and all I got was this t-shirt.......
    And 30 PMags, 5000 rounds of .223, 3000 rounds of 9mm, 5 BCG's, 5 stripped lowers, and a really pissed off wife.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick911 View Post
    1200$ Glock.

Well well well.
    Well, actually closer to $1300 with tax and shipping.....I am assuming that will come with 2 mags, not just one.

I feel the extra inch of barrel sticking out defeats it's compact purpose

though I want the G43 and the G26, I find that they are way over priced in Canada.

In a country like Canada where nobody carries their guns around in a holster, what is the point of these compact guns (G26 or G43) over a normal size Glock 17 ?

I can see the appeal of the G19 or G19x, but anything smaller than that is just useless here in Canada, where all we use our handguns for is target shooting. A compact handgun is actually harder to use for target shooting...

It also looks silly with that barrel sticking out.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast