Name:  845737003302.jpg
Views: 2427
Size:  72.0 KB
    Please click on picture for link to site
    Name:  845737003364.jpg
Views: 2423
Size:  54.3 KB
    Please click on picture for link to site
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 07-08-2018 at 10:08 PM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

I really enjoyed shooting that pistol actually.
    It is on my "to get" list....... when I have money for it....

"MAIN POINT OF SELLING BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN PISTOL IS EXTREME PRICE OF WEAPON AND CARTRIDGE.

BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN IS WEAPON OF MAN WHO WEARS EXPENSIVE ITALIAN FASCIST SUIT OF HAND SEWING, DRIVE HUGE EXPENSIVE NAZI MERCEDES OF A.M.G. SHOP, SAIL ON MASSIVE YACHT TO GREEK ISLANDS. I THINK YOU GET PICTURE. BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN IS WEAPON THAT SAYS IS NO SUCH THING AS CONCERN OF MONEY.

FOR MAN WITHOUT EXPENSIVE SUIT, BIG BLACK MERCEDES, AND MASSIVE YACHT, BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN IS FOR PRETENDING OF BE RICH LIKE BLACK GANGSTER OF AMERICAN CITY WITH GOLD CHAINS OF LOW QUALITY AND JEWELS OF COLORED GLASS. WHEN YOU EXPLAIN USE OF BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN PISTOL IS ONLY FOR SHOOT MAN WITH BULLET VEST WITH CARTRIDGE ILLEGAL TO CIVILIAN, THIS MAN HAS NUCLEAR RAGE. WHOLE IDENTITY OF THIS MAN IS SPENT IN PRETEND PISTOL SHOWS HE IS RICH. IS VERY AMUSE.

FOR REST OF WORLD THERE IS 9 MILLIMETERS OF LUGER WHICH IS SAME WOUND FOR COST LESS."

Couldn't resist.

Oh god... So much want..
    I really enjoyed shooting this pistol.
    Must.resist...
    You’re not completely useless, you can always serve as a bad example.

Last edited by Helsinki Cowboy; 07-17-2018 at 05:07 AM.
    Registration leads to confiscation .

CGN Regular
    Curious about this one.....

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpollock View Post
    "MAIN POINT OF SELLING BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN PISTOL IS EXTREME PRICE OF WEAPON AND CARTRIDGE.

BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN IS WEAPON OF MAN WHO WEARS EXPENSIVE ITALIAN FASCIST SUIT OF HAND SEWING, DRIVE HUGE EXPENSIVE NAZI MERCEDES OF A.M.G. SHOP, SAIL ON MASSIVE YACHT TO GREEK ISLANDS. I THINK YOU GET PICTURE. BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN IS WEAPON THAT SAYS IS NO SUCH THING AS CONCERN OF MONEY.

FOR MAN WITHOUT EXPENSIVE SUIT, BIG BLACK MERCEDES, AND MASSIVE YACHT, BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN IS FOR PRETENDING OF BE RICH LIKE BLACK GANGSTER OF AMERICAN CITY WITH GOLD CHAINS OF LOW QUALITY AND JEWELS OF COLORED GLASS. WHEN YOU EXPLAIN USE OF BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN PISTOL IS ONLY FOR SHOOT MAN WITH BULLET VEST WITH CARTRIDGE ILLEGAL TO CIVILIAN, THIS MAN HAS NUCLEAR RAGE. WHOLE IDENTITY OF THIS MAN IS SPENT IN PRETEND PISTOL SHOWS HE IS RICH. IS VERY AMUSE.

FOR REST OF WORLD THERE IS 9 MILLIMETERS OF LUGER WHICH IS SAME WOUND FOR COST LESS."

Couldn't resist.
    Wow...lots of extreme verbiage in your post. Italian Fascist,Nazi,Black Gangster,Nuclear Rage.(notice I didn't use all caps like you did).
    All I wanted to do was come here and read about my gun hobby nstuff.
    Oh well.....pretty soon you guys on the left coast will be dealing with alot more of our fine "ALBERTA DILUTED BITUMEN" and your local bong shop business will be flourishing even more than it is now.

Couldn't resist.
    Last edited by DinduNuffin; 06-18-2018 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DinduNuffin View Post
    Wow...lots of extreme verbiage in your post. Italian Fascist,Nazi,Black Gangster,Nuclear Rage.(notice I didn't use all caps like you did).
    All I wanted to do was come here and read about my gun hobby nstuff.
    Oh well.....pretty soon you guys on the left coast will be dealing with alot more of our fine "ALBERTA DILUTED BITUMEN" and your local bong shop business will be flourishing even more than it is now.

Couldn't resist.
    C'mon dude, might want to pull your reading glasses out - notice the quotation marks around the capsed text.

The original https://m1-garand-rifle.com/ivan-chesnokov.php
    Last edited by Freezuch; 06-19-2018 at 10:13 AM.

CGN frequent flyer
    So this was sold out within 2 hours??? How many did you have for sale?

sold out??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast