Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FREEDOM ORDNANCE FX-9 AR TACT 9MM 33/10rd 657.46USD both pistol/rifle restricted

Quote Originally Posted by MPI View Post
    Your listing on your website says the barrel is 13"?

So I guess it is a typo? It is written once as 16" and 13" under tech specs.
    The seven blunders of the world:
    Wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, worship without sacrifice, and politics without principle.
    - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by MPI View Post
    So I guess it is a typo? It is written once as 16" and 13" under tech specs.
    We have fixed the issue. It is a 16.0 barrel.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

..will the shorty ever be back in stock??? I'm not interested in an 18.5" PCC so I don't mind another registered gun on my RPAL...lol

We now have both in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Greazyjungle View Post
    ..will the shorty ever be back in stock??? I'm not interested in an 18.5" PCC so I don't mind another registered gun on my RPAL...lol

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer philhut's Avatar
    So essentially i'm paying $200+tax more for 2.6 inches and non-restricted status...…..

That's an interesting price conundrum.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer philhut's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Yes you can, no problem at all. Please keep in mind when you have the pistol upper mated to the lower it is then restricted.
    ick I can see how this can go...… 18.6 inches might not be non-restricted for long.

Is their anyway to bring in the 18.5 into Canada I’m only asking ever since the price increase happened here for the fx9 I think it went up another $150-200 putting it up to over 1k. I’d be interested in one if you guys can bring it in cheaper

Unfortunately, we will not be offering the FX-9 in a 18.5" barrel. 18.5" in 9MM is hard to procure as no one wants to do them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jest4phun View Post
    Is their anyway to bring in the 18.5 into Canada I’m only asking ever since the price increase happened here for the fx9 I think it went up another $150-200 putting it up to over 1k. I’d be interested in one if you guys can bring it in cheaper

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    We now have both in stock.
    Is the pistol version sold out already? Were they that popular, curious how many you had available?

Can i swap the rear stock of the pistol fx9 to a standard ar15 one ?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast