Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Canadian made Hybrid/crossbreed type holsters

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySpark View Post
    All good! Everyone I talk to recommends you guys so just anxious
    Tim is solid!
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Still alive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SolCan View Post
    no problem, i'll probably try several cuts, or offer custom cuts.

i'll also need some testers
    I'm basing my experience with the Alien Gear design. I find the leather too high that long fingers will hit it on the draw. I can send you the holster if you want to compare it to yours. Send me a PM if you want. Cheers!
    Es wird nie so heiss gegessen, wie es gekocht wird
    CCFR CPC
    Check out dssbca.com for info on TAC rifle matches in the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I have several crossbreed IWB holsters. I love them all. Never had an issue. I would have loved to find a Canadian supplier for them, but at the time I just couldn't find anyone doing them.

I would also love to have an IWC Single mag holder. All the mag holders I see are for two mags, which adds just too much bulk to the waistline, and I really can't see myself ever needing 3 mags. Honestly don't see myself needing more than one, but hate the idea of not having at least one back up. a small tight IWB single mag holder would be excellent.
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

Single mag carrier no problem, I'll probably have both available doubles and singles.

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron SS View Post
    I have several crossbreed IWB holsters. I love them all. Never had an issue. I would have loved to find a Canadian supplier for them, but at the time I just couldn't find anyone doing them.

I would also love to have an IWC Single mag holder. All the mag holders I see are for two mags, which adds just too much bulk to the waistline, and I really can't see myself ever needing 3 mags. Honestly don't see myself needing more than one, but hate the idea of not having at least one back up. a small tight IWB single mag holder would be excellent.

Yup the combat cut I will be offering as a standard option,

Quote Originally Posted by Still alive View Post
    I'm basing my experience with the Alien Gear design. I find the leather too high that long fingers will hit it on the draw. I can send you the holster if you want to compare it to yours. Send me a PM if you want. Cheers!

lighted shell (rough concept sample still in development)

also apart from the IWB leather backing, im hoping to develop an OWB leather backing for the shells as well

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by SolCan View Post
    lighted shell (rough concept sample still in development)

also apart from the IWB leather backing, im hoping to develop an OWB leather backing for the shells as well
    I love the camo, but since this is a concealment holster, Do you have something that matches my urban camouflage, AKA my Sudbury Saturday Night Dinner Jacket? https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/19...g?v=1527233144
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

Lol! haha.. the camo was just a piece of scrap i had laying around, but i'll be able to make the shells in pretty much any camo or color. Black or coyote will be the standard colors

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron SS View Post
    I love the camo, but since this is a concealment holster, Do you have something that matches my urban camouflage, AKA my Sudbury Saturday Night Dinner Jacket? https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/19...g?v=1527233144

first rough cut of the leather backing, waiting on leather edge finishing tools to arrive..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Still alive's Avatar
    Any way of removing or scalloping the leather at the trigger guard where it joins the Kydex?
    It doesn’t seem much but that’s the piece that will catch your fingers on the draw if you have big hands or long fingers or both.
    Es wird nie so heiss gegessen, wie es gekocht wird
    CCFR CPC
    Check out dssbca.com for info on TAC rifle matches in the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast