CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Moving sale

Quote Originally Posted by Nestor View Post
    I do appreciate honesty. Thing is that I was looking at your webstore over the last, couple of days and the Maverick 88 combo wasn't priced at $409, but $309 which qualified it for the free shipping option. Now it's $299 which excludes that option for the potential buyer and makes the purchase more expansive "on sale" than previosuly. You see, there is no reason to believe that we are not following your pricing. Best of luck in the new location. Over and out.
    Do you really think they lower prices just 1$ below the 300$ mark So you dont get free shipping? Gimme a break..... buy a sticker or target or some ammo....to take your sub total over 300$ they dont care if you buy or not......tenda is huge and they do not have time to price fix so they dont gotta ship for free.....trust me they are not loosing money by giving free shipping

Will the new location be near the current one?

Prices seem to be the same that they were for the past few weeks on most items that I have been looking at. Still the lowest prices that I can find from any retailer, but not sure it's fair to say that there is any extra sale for the move. Unless you have known about the move for a few months and have had these discounts running since then.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironheart View Post
    Do you really think they lower prices just 1$ below the 300$ mark So you dont get free shipping? Gimme a break..... buy a sticker or target or some ammo....to take your sub total over 300$ they dont care if you buy or not......tenda is huge and they do not have time to price fix so they dont gotta ship for free.....trust me they are not loosing money by giving free shipping
    I suggest the repeater rubber band gun to bring the total up, I love mine, the wife not so much LOL.

Need to restock your shadow 2
    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge... - Hosea 4:6

Quote Originally Posted by Ironheart View Post
    I'm bringing up the facts to the table. With no emotional involvement. Somehow it's easier to ignore the fact that the price listed previously at $309 (and claimed to be $409 instead), gives the impression of the lack of honesty on the seller's side. I guess it's ok those days. Because it's the "sale". That's all.
    Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is that you're stupid and you make bad decisions.

What's the sale price on Barnaul .30-06 ?
    Poster says "All in-stock ammo on sale" but the website is still listing Barnaul .30-06 with the same price as the last couple months.. $17.99/20 rds & $249/300 rds.

Can you provide a sale price update pls?

I was also looking for sale price on a particular item/ammo and seeing the same price when I went to it as I normally would on the website until I realized you click on the banner above that takes you to the sale page then just scan down and look at the list, select 48 items at a time and go page by page, found the ammo I wanted was on a per case sale which was fine by me as that's how I buy ammo unless testing.

Also keep checking as the list has been slowly growing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nestor View Post
    I'm bringing up the facts to the table. With no emotional involvement. Somehow it's easier to ignore the fact that the price listed previously at $309 (and claimed to be $409 instead), gives the impression of the lack of honesty on the seller's side. I guess it's ok those days. Because it's the "sale". That's all.
    I think they want people to come to the store and pick stuff up, you know, so they don't have to package more stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Ex3dy View Post
    I think they want people to come to the store and pick stuff up, you know, so they don't have to package more stuff
    Fair enough. There is just no reason to make up the facts, just because one runs a sale. Anyway. Best of luck in the new place.
    Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is that you're stupid and you make bad decisions.

75 W beaver creek, Richmond Hill,ON L4B 1K4
    Anyone looking for an M&P9 2.0?

Name:  11521_01_lg_0 (1).jpg
Views: 679
Size:  29.3 KB

$529 with free shipping,
    Here's the link: https://www.gotenda.com/shop/firearms/handguns/smith-wesson-mp9-2-0-pistol

You are welcome
    As always, Have a nice day!

75 W beaver creek, Unit 10
    Richmond Hill, ON L4B1K4
    T: 905-597-4772(IPSC)
    E: Sales@gotenda.com
    W: Gotenda.com
    Facebook

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast