Thread: Great Customer Service, Go Big Tactical

Great Customer Service, Go Big Tactical

Hey all, Shout out to Tom and Go Big Tactical. Their 10% off sale finally gave me the kick in the butt to try out a KRG Bravo chassis. I wanted a magazine feed for my Rem 700 .223, and bottom metals are pricey and I have never liked regular swept back pistol grip stocks so this ticked both boxes and looks way better to. Full aluminium block also quite nice. Tom was quick to respond to initial online purchase, quick to ship and sent follow up email to check on everything. Pretty damn good service compared to what I just went through with another vendor on here! Keep up the great work!

Last edited by Poffels; 06-20-2018 at 08:44 PM.

Business Member Go_Big_Tactical's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Poffels View Post
    Hey all, Shout out to Tom and Go Big Tactical. Their 10% off sale finally gave me the kick in the butt to try out a KRG Bravo chassis. I wanted a magazine feed for my Rem 700 .223, and bottom metals are pricey and I have never liked regular swept back pistol grip stocks so this ticked both boxes and looks way better to. Full aluminium block also quite nice. Tom was quick to respond to initial online purchase, quick to ship and sent follow up email to check on everything. Pretty damn good service compared to what I just went through with another vendor on here! Keep up the great work!

Thanks for the feedback Poffels. Great pics and we're glad to see you're enjoying your KRG Bravo!