Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shooting the M+M M10x DMR | Firearms Outlet Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Fzzzz View Post
    So what’s the accuracy like at 100 yards? How close is it to an AR vs an AK/SKS? Does it shoot groups or areas?
    Why dont you buy one and find out for yourself? Those of us with M10X rifles are just receiving them this week. We all have busy lives and will get around to firing our rifles just as soon as we can arrange it, just to satisfy you... ������
    Mark C

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    Why dont you buy one and find out for yourself? Those of us with M10X rifles are just receiving them this week. We all have busy lives and will get around to firing our rifles just as soon as we can arrange it, just to satisfy you... ������
    Sounded like a true M-10x owner.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pipeliner View Post
    And that’s cool? I don’t know much about AK platforms because I live under a rock. But that sounds lousy for a modern rifle no?
    I thought the same thing. But clearly we're both wrong, because all guns based off a 70 year old design are stuck with this feature, despite the fact this was supposed to be the "new and improved" AK or whatever. Remember, militaries use it, so it must be good. They don't buy stuff based on price or anything.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    I thought the same thing. But clearly we're both wrong, because all guns based off a 70 year old design are stuck with this feature, despite the fact this was supposed to be the "new and improved" AK or whatever. Remember, militaries use it, so it must be good. They don't buy stuff based on price or anything.
    They made them like that CUZ it's easier to find any AK mag as opposed to finding Croat mags (which are way more harder to find, despite IRG getting a handful in) that would actually engage the BHO or instead of using proprietary mags.

That's why they did what they did and I'm sure the majority of US owners have NON BHO AK mags in their safes then Croat ones
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    They made them like that CUZ it's easier to find any AK mag as opposed to finding Croat mags (which are way more harder to find, despite IRG getting a handful in) that would actually engage the BHO or instead of using proprietary mags.

That's why they did what they did and I'm sure the majority of US owners have NON BHO AK mags in their safes then Croat ones
    I agree with what you said in a different post. The BHO yugo and Croatian mags just annoy me with the bolt slamming shut as soon as remove the empty mag. Now I just prefer the orange soviet ones. Now should I get one now or wait it out?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    If you can grab one, get it now then!!!
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chicu1981 View Post
    Sounded like a true M-10x owner.
    Please define a "true M10X owner" for us. I for one, cannot await the edification....
    Mark C

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post

If I was designing it, I would have tried to make something that works with AK mags, but also had a BHO that worked with a propriety modified AK mag. That way, the people who have boxes of AK mags can still use them, people who want a rifle with BHO could buy more mags from me, and now I'm selling magazines in addition to rifles. A win for everyone.

If this gun was cheaper, I wouldn't care. Its the combo of high price AND lack of BHO that irks me.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    If I was designing it, I would have tried to make something that works with AK mags, but also had a BHO that worked with a propriety modified AK mag. That way, the people who have boxes of AK mags can still use them, people who want a rifle with BHO could buy more mags from me, and now I'm selling magazines in addition to rifles. A win for everyone.

If this gun was cheaper, I wouldn't care. Its the combo of high price AND lack of BHO that irks me.
    You are right. You would have undoubtedly designed and manufactured a superior firearm. This one is clearly not worthy of your ownership, so Just move on - it's not even worth discussing!

PS. All of this back and forth about BHOs has already occurred in the "Unboxing" thread: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...1#post14992715
    Last edited by Bartok5; 06-23-2018 at 03:20 PM.
    Mark C

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    Somebody had time to do a video and post it on youtube.... shooting a group or three would not have been that difficult...... heck even a general comment about how the gun shot would have been informative. To be fair it was more of a #### shoot then a documentary.

Week 2, looking forward to some more range reports......
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast