Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shooting the M+M M10x DMR | Firearms Outlet Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    Please define a "true M10X owner" for us. I for one, cannot await the edification....
    You sir obviously have taken the comment to another level.

Let's me try and break it down for you:

Firearms Outlet Canada posted a video. A video that was titled "Shooting the M+M M10x".

I'm sure you're with me up until this point, right?

Anyways, in this video, they got two guys to go to the range and "fire" this new rifle. They listed some of the basic specs (which anybody with 2 fingers could've found on various different sites by the way) and then they proceeded to "go down range" to fire this gun.

I hope you're still with me here.

Then then proceeded to fire off some rounds, do the compulsory slow mo video showing the arm fat jiggle and they even had the pale dude go all super serious tactical shooting stance while getting pushed out of the frame of the video from the recoil of the gun during some successive shots.

Now this is all fine and dandy. BUT, what did you show your viewer? Other than beg for some follows and thumbs ups at the end of the video, what new info did you provide your potential customers?

Not everyone is like you and goes head first into a new purchase without knowing what the hell they are buying. Other than the promo material and the specs list, many buyers don't know anything about the rifle.

If you're going to post a video showing the rifle being fired, then maybe end that video with some final thoughts about quality, trigger feel, accuracy or even post some pics of your groupings.

Your first mistake was assuming that someone was asking for you to go out and shoot your precious m10x. Nobody asked you to do that. Some of us were hoping that the video would have some substance and not be a fluff piece promoting the vendor's Youtube channel.

Hope I didn't lose you, I know it was a lot of words. Have a good day.

Notwithstanding your excessive use of sarcasm (I prefer subtle), I did manage to follow along. However, I for one enjoyed and appreciated the video for what it was; a "Vickers"-style bit of promotional fluff, nothing more intended nor implied. Why does a promo video have to fulfill your every wish? It is not intended to be a documentary expose.

I rarely purchase my firearms sight unseen, and never in total ignorance. There are numerous substantive video and text reviews of the M10X online which a 20-second Google Search will reveal to the uninitiated. They even review the rifle's accuracy and so forth. Are you following so far? Hope I didn't lose you.
    Mark C

Quote Originally Posted by amkorp View Post
    You sir obviously have taken the comment to another level.

Let's me try and break it down for you:

Firearms Outlet Canada posted a video. A video that was titled "Shooting the M+M M10x".

I'm sure you're with me up until this point, right?

Anyways, in this video, they got two guys to go to the range and "fire" this new rifle. They listed some of the basic specs (which anybody with 2 fingers could've found on various different sites by the way) and then they proceeded to "go down range" to fire this gun.

I hope you're still with me here.

Then then proceeded to fire off some rounds, do the compulsory slow mo video showing the arm fat jiggle and they even had the pale dude go all super serious tactical shooting stance while getting pushed out of the frame of the video from the recoil of the gun during some successive shots.

Now this is all fine and dandy. BUT, what did you show your viewer? Other than beg for some follows and thumbs ups at the end of the video, what new info did you provide your potential customers?

Not everyone is like you and goes head first into a new purchase without knowing what the hell they are buying. Other than the promo material and the specs list, many buyers don't know anything about the rifle.

If you're going to post a video showing the rifle being fired, then maybe end that video with some final thoughts about quality, trigger feel, accuracy or even post some pics of your groupings.

Your first mistake was assuming that someone was asking for you to go out and shoot your precious m10x. Nobody asked you to do that. Some of us were hoping that the video would have some substance and not be a fluff piece promoting the vendor's Youtube channel.

Hope I didn't lose you, I know it was a lot of words. Have a good day.
    It's pretty clear by now that there's a theme developing here, and if I had paid $2000 for what should be a 1k rifle that has a neat feature of having the bolt slam shut when the mag is removed – I'd want to hide the 12MOA groupings this rifle produces as well. Which is funny because for a video and thread titled "Shooting the M10X" there's very little analysis of the more important word in that title.

Quote Originally Posted by B34R View Post
    It's pretty clear by now that there's a theme developing here, and if I had paid $2000 for what should be a 1k rifle that has a neat feature of having the bolt slam shut when the mag is removed – I'd want to hide the 12MOA groupings this rifle produces as well. Which is funny because for a video and thread titled "Shooting the M10X" there's very little analysis of the more important word in that title.
    EXACTLY!

I'm glad at least somebody gets it!

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by amkorp View Post
    EXACTLY!

I'm glad at least somebody gets it!

Thank you.

Nailed it!

When you get done congratulating each other for slamming the FOC video and the M10X's accuracy, there is an actual test here: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...1#post15009005

The hate is strong in this thread, so I'll just let the results speak for themselves. Basically, you can take your "12 MOA bullsh#t" and eat it.....
    Mark C

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123