New Cadex Cap!

Cadex Defence

CGN Regular
Business Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Here is our new Cadex cap just right in time for the summer! Available on our Online Store at www.cadexdefence.com/store/promotional-items

Have a great weekend folks!

35927126_2211418308884845_3509648975651143680_o.jpg

Too bad shipping is a killer or I’d be in for a couple, maybe another shirt too, free shipping Canada day sale would be nice cough cough lol.

Too bad shipping is a killer or I’d be in for a couple, maybe another shirt too, free shipping Canada day sale would be nice cough cough lol.

Too bad, nothing's free in life. If you want free shipping I'll have to boost the cap price to 35$-40$. The guy at the other side of the country will be happy and the guy in Ontario will be pissed... at the end of the day we sell these caps at TRUE OUR COST so I can't throw in the shipping on top of something that we don't even make money on.

Thanks for your understanding.

Too bad, nothing's free in life. If you want free shipping I'll have to boost the cap price to 35$-40$. The guy at the other side of the country will be happy and the guy in Ontario will be pissed... at the end of the day we sell these caps at TRUE OUR COST so I can't throw in the shipping on top of something that we don't even make money on.

Thanks for your understanding.

Alright alright, had to throw it it out there, I do like the shirts, no neck tag! Order placed.

At $9 a shirt they are the best quality for the price you will have in your closet. The graphics are some of the best out there.

I purchase hats every year for my company and they run $35 per hat minimum. This hat is a bargain.

If you can afford to shoot your Cadex I'm sure the shipping won't break the bank...

Nice hat Patrice. Keep the promo products coming ��

You are supposed to see the price in the correct currency depending of your computer ID. In rare cases, your ID is not detected and you'll see the prices in USD. Well, the price of the cap is 11.95$ CAD.

Thanks!!

Nathalie Deslauriers
Graphic Artist
nathalie@cadexinc.com
My phone, wife's phone, my laptop and my desktop pc all in USD. Pretty sure my PC has never left the country.

At $9 a shirt they are the best quality for the price you will have in your closet. The graphics are some of the best out there.

I purchase hats every year for my company and they run $35 per hat minimum. This hat is a bargain.

If you can afford to shoot your Cadex I'm sure the shipping won't break the bank...

Nice hat Patrice. Keep the promo products coming ��

Hahaha, this is because I sell them AT OUR COST!!! We see that as advertising so we are not trying to make any money off of these, as long as we do not lose too much money with these we are happy.

This explains why these items are soooo cheap.

Best regards

11.95 for the hat is a great price,

5.09 for handling and another 21.13 kills it for me though, and i'm only 1 province over.

Love my Cadex Rifle, and i'd like to represent, but this is too much for a hat.

Back
Top Bottom