Page 39 of 61 FirstFirst ... 192931323334353637383940414243444546474959 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcing: Stag Arms Stag-10 CDN Rifle - 6.5CM - Non-Restricted Canada

CGN Regular
    I’m interested to see if the guys who are going to be piecing their own together will get sub min accuracy out to distance!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Pottst View Post
    I’m interested to see if the guys who are going to be piecing their own together will get sub min accuracy out to distance!
    all the 102's that were built are all MOA or Sub MOA ... This will be the same as a lower has zero to do with accuracy.

Quote Originally Posted by r34skyline View Post
    I'll take those unwanted parts off your hands there if you want to junk them.
    They just get added to my parts bin. having parts on hand has saved me more than once :-)

Quote Originally Posted by flippyclips View Post
    In for the .308 version for sure.

Just a few questions:

1) Will the .308 be the standard M-Lok version or the PCF variant?

2) Would Stag Arm's "infinite shot barrel guarantee" still be available to Canadian buyers?

3) Will Arms East stock the XCR-M pistol magazines and Magwedge couplers?

Thanks for bring this in! A range buddy brought his BCL102 to the range, and the only thing I wish it had was a forward assist (and a nicer trigger), so the Stag-10 is perfect.
    Thank you for the questions.

1: The 16.5" M-LOK version is a definite yes. It is a light, fantastic rail that looks even better in person. The PCF versions are always limited runs, but we expect these to be offered as well.

2: All rifles imported by Arms East and sold by authorized stocking dealers are eligible for Stag Arms "infinite shot barrel guarantee" AND "lifetime transferrable warranty". We handle ALL Stag Arms warranty service in Canada, with our official parts and factory trained weapons techs.

3: We will have mags that suit your intentions. Magwedge couplers... have to get back to you on that one.

Please Email instead of CGN Private Message for AEI business.

Arms East's Online Shopping
    CGN AEI Forum

info@armseast.com

SALES: 844-579-0007
    Please Email instead of CGN Private Message for AEI business.

Does this take the high or low tang .308 DPMS handguard?

Does this take Magpul PMAGS?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Donster 125 View Post
    Does this take the high or low tang .308 DPMS handguard?

Does this take Magpul PMAGS?
    Read the description https://www.armseast.ca/stag_arms_st...r/lower_combo/

Don't want to rain on anyone's parade i'm just in on this one ...

Side by side with a bcl-102 #1: what's the eta on a 308, #2: what's quality control and quality overall of stag arms ?? #3 what are the main differences exept fwd ass. ?

No pun intended i'm all in for info and randomly lurked 39 pages ...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DaveMachine's Avatar
    Stag Arms is good quality. My first AR back in 2007 was a Stag and it ran like a top, great build quality. IIRC, Stag is also makes parts for other companies that build and assemble rifles. Don't quote me on that though.

Can't answer to vs others, but Stag Arms thinks late July delivery of 308 NR right now.

Stag Arms lineage has almost 4 decades of manufacturing the AR15 FOW. They are one of the largest manufacturers of AR FOW parts in the USA and are a certified DOD contractor. For three of those decades they operated strictly as a military subcontractor. The Stag Arms STAG-10 was many years in development and a few years in operation now. We have never heard of QC issues. One of the reasons we love selling Stag Arms is that they don't come back. Our returns for this and last year was one barrel.

www.armseast.ca Toll Free 1-844-579-0007 EMAIL info@armseast.com

Quote Originally Posted by ARMS EAST View Post
    Can't answer to vs others, but Stag Arms thinks late July delivery of 308 NR right now.

Stag Arms lineage has almost 4 decades of manufacturing the AR15 FOW. They are one of the largest manufacturers of AR FOW parts in the USA and are a certified DOD contractor. For three of those decades they operated strictly as a military subcontractor. The Stag Arms STAG-10 was many years in development and a few years in operation now. We have never heard of QC issues. One of the reasons we love selling Stag Arms is that they don't come back. Our returns for this and last year was one barrel.
    I'll be on the lookout for the 308 and dig the internet.
    Good info thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveMachine View Post
    Stag Arms is good quality. My first AR back in 2007 was a Stag and it ran like a top, great build quality. IIRC, Stag is also makes parts for other companies that build and assemble rifles. Don't quote me on that though.
    Glad to hear your Stag Arms has run well for you! To the rest, it is quite correct.

www.armseast.ca Toll Free 1-844-579-0007 EMAIL info@armseast.com