Page 44 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2434363738394041424344454647484950515254 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcing: Stag Arms Stag-10 CDN Rifle - 6.5CM - Non-Restricted Canada

Quote Originally Posted by YoungestPiperCub View Post
    Finally got through at the shop. Sounded like Walter has been busy on the phone as I could not get through to him just sales. Guns are still coming as planned. Mid July hopefully sooner. Will likely have an update tomorrow. I will post if I hear anything.

My guess is Stag and Arms East have been on the phone a lot today.
    Thanks for the update.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uisge View Post
    I really hope his isn’t an disrtribution rights dispute. I feel like these things will sell so fast that it will be a moot point. Whos selling what and for how much really doesn’t matter if nobody can keep them in stock. It seems like a good idea to have a distributor on both sides of the country as well. I could order one from arms east and have it shipped all the way across the country or IRG which is just up the road. Competition is good is it not? IRG has their own FRT submissions going on, maybe if they pan out they could share the wealth with AE. On the other hand, while these rifles seem amazing I worry these big American company’s will crush our Canadian riflemakers. Heck if anyone did legwork for this to be NR ATRS and BCL deserve at least some credit.
    Exactly, both have a us and can entity.

If someone wanted sole distribution of something, best to get that in writing from the manufacturer before even putting in any leg work for an frt
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uisge View Post
    I really hope his isn’t an disrtribution rights dispute. I feel like these things will sell so fast that it will be a moot point. Whos selling what and for how much really doesn’t matter if nobody can keep them in stock. It seems like a good idea to have a distributor on both sides of the country as well. I could order one from arms east and have it shipped all the way across the country or IRG which is just up the road. Competition is good is it not? IRG has their own FRT submissions going on, maybe if they pan out they could share the wealth with AE. On the other hand, while these rifles seem amazing I worry these big American company’s will crush our Canadian riflemakers. Heck if anyone did legwork for this to be NR ATRS and BCL deserve at least some credit.
    Best post of the thread

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Lee Enfield's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungestPiperCub View Post
    Sorry if this is stirring a pot but I'm confused now about who is the dealer with warranty. I'm assuming the gun I ordered through arms east will have a warranty but someone else is now selling them and there's talk about who is the dealer in canada. I'm not familiar with either company so I'm a bit in the dark. Again sorry if this is making issues. It seems to be a taboo topic
    Not to pick on you, just quoted your post as a typical sample of the conversation trend;

AE has been the only importer of STAG to Canada for more than 10 years....

All of a sudden they're being undercut....and you're confused....

reading these threads has been educational all right, just like the various m102 and t81 threads, the participants in most of these threads reminds me of those gossip girl Cliques...
    BSN from the Republic of Alberta

http://www.cartridgecollectors.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Enfield View Post
    ..... the participants in most of these threads reminds me of those gossip girl Cliques...
    More like an episode of The Bachelorette.

The original post was vary clear 308 version will be out later this summer. Stag Arm's website doesn't even list any .308 models with longer 18" barrels, it doesn't take much to figure Stag Arms is probably still trying to work out a pricing and delivery schedule with their barrel supplier, so there is going to a bit of lead time for the 308 rifles. going back and forth between dealers and calling the manufacture isn't going to make it go any faster.

If you buy it from Arms East, if there is warranty issues you deals with Arm East, why are you worry about what some other company is doing?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Arms East held out longer than any other before marketing their wares but still wasn't long enough for the few a-holes. There used to be 90/10 rule in retail where 10% of your customers caused 90% of your problems but it would appear in the present day paradigm of online sales that this archaic and outdated standard needs to be amended somewhat.

Some of you guys need a good smack in the back of the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylegger View Post
    Arms East held out longer than any other before marketing their wares but still wasn't long enough for the few a-holes. There used to be 90/10 rule in retail where 10% of your customers caused 90% of your problems but it would appear in the present day paradigm of online sales that this archaic and outdated standard needs to be amended somewhat.
    That's only if you are counting the guys you see post. I'm sure there's tons of guys out there like me who pay the money and ready 40+ pages and 70+ pages of other dealers sections of other items on preorder. Wading through page after page of *itching and whining over minor things just to see if there's any relevant info.

It will all be sorted out shortly I imagine. It always is. Or it isn't and the money goes back on the credit card.

Arms east plays fair and takes care of thier customers. It is sad that other guys hop in and take advantage. Can't really blame them though. But I hope it works out in their favor.

Are you guys getting a 24 inch version with the magpul furniture and stag handguard?

Wow! Just found out about these! Not sure how I missed it! Was going to grab a BCL102, but now that these are coming out for a little more money, I'll go with one of these!!!

CGN frequent flyer
    Just got off the phone with Walter. I feel much better. Cannot wait for my new rifle in a few weeks. This is my planned build (crude photoshop)

Take someone shooting - Encourage someone to get a Pal/ RPal