Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3040424344454647484950515253545556575860 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcing: Stag Arms Stag-10 CDN Rifle - 6.5CM - Non-Restricted Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Rotorwash View Post
    Thanks! It sure looks like it.
    I amended and added to my post, above.

If it is the BA barrel, which I would agree with you it probably is, then I am pretty excited. If it performs I could see my RPR spending more time in the safe.

I wonder what glass to put on it...

Quote Originally Posted by Rotorwash View Post
    If it is the BA barrel, which I would agree with you it probably is, then I am pretty excited. If it performs I could see my RPR spending more time in the safe.

I wonder what glass to put on it...
    Mine is getting a Nightforce 5.5-22x50, badger 20 MOA uni-mount, Atlas PRS bipod, and Geissele trigger and charging handle. It will be a 14 lbs loaded, i'm sure. Good for recoil and accuracy, but not great for packing around.

FYI, I will be EE'ing the stock trigger, grip and charging handle if anyone wants them for their builder kit.....(PM me).
    Last edited by Dick Proenneke; 07-08-2018 at 01:52 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canadiankeeper's Avatar
    Im super interested in the 6.5 why is it not on the site ?

Just out of curiosity I was reading the other threads on the 308. But for those of us that ordered the 6.5 already will these be arriving before the 308’s? Quite excited, but am confused as to when the delivery date is?

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefG View Post
    Just out of curiosity I was reading the other threads on the 308. But for those of us that ordered the 6.5 already will these be arriving before the 308’s? Quite excited, but am confused as to when the delivery date is?
    +1 I am also curious

Hey all. I have always wanted a NR AR for hunting and targets and finally there is one on the market.

But if someone could take the time to answer a few questions that would be great:

What does it take to build your own AR? Is it worth it? Or better to buy them complete?

Is this similar setup where you can have multiple uppers. I want a 6.5 but love a .308. Are these interchangeable?

I am very excited to learn more.

Thanks alot Arms East!

Jes

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseSVTJaymes View Post
    Hey all. I have always wanted a NR AR for hunting and targets and finally there is one on the market.

But if someone could take the time to answer a few questions that would be great:

What does it take to build your own AR? Is it worth it? Or better to buy them complete?

Is this similar setup where you can have multiple uppers. I want a 6.5 but love a .308. Are these interchangeable?

I am very excited to learn more.

Thanks alot Arms East!

Jes
    If you’re happy with what they offer it’s better to buy a factory rifle. If you start buying parts to build pretty much the exact rifle it becomes a false economy.

6.5 creedmoor and 308 use the same bolt, just need a different barrel. Might need different spring/buffer, not sure on that
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

Quote Originally Posted by griffin86 View Post
    If you’re happy with what they offer it’s better to buy a factory rifle. If you start buying parts to build pretty much the exact rifle it becomes a false economy.

6.5 creedmoor and 308 use the same bolt, just need a different barrel. Might need different spring/buffer, not sure on that
    Thanks alot!

Anyone able to touch on the whether or not you can use the same spring and buffer for 6.5 and .308?

You guys shipping these today?