Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 31414344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcing: Stag Arms Stag-10 CDN Rifle - 6.5CM - Non-Restricted Canada

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SigWig's Avatar
    ^^it's not a quick change barrel you need some tools. Best to have two complete rifles and ok to have one lower and two uppers

CGN frequent flyer
    I just got off the phone with arms east. All of the upper/ lower combos that came in the first order have gone out. The 6.5s that were ordered when they were first listed are expected here this month. There also are more receivers on order due to arrive this month. Walter was in meetings so this was the sales guys but they said they are also expecting the 308s to start coming towards the end of the month.

This is what I was verbally told. I would wait for arms east to reply for the gospel.

When I spoke to Walter last week he said the 6.5s were taken down because Stag was making some changes to them and they needed to get the info straightened out. FYI
    Take someone shooting - Encourage someone to get a Pal/ RPal

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    Hmm I didn't get a shipping notice and I was one of the first ones.
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by griffin86 View Post
    Hmm I didn't get a shipping notice and I was one of the first ones.
    For a receiver?

Quote Originally Posted by YoungestPiperCub View Post
    For a receiver?
    Yes.
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

CGN frequent flyer
    Hmm not sure. Maybe they only got a few? have to wait for them to reply... Or they have not sent out notifications yet. I was hoping mine would go out today but I was later. I order the 6.5 22" first and a receiver on the weekend.

Hmm not sure. Maybe they only got a few? have to wait for them to reply... Or they have not sent out notifications yet. I was hoping mine would go out today but I was later. I order the 6.5 22" first and a receiver on the weekend.
    I sent them an email, I ordered on June 22nd at the $629 price.
    CGN Weekly Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by griffin86 View Post
    I sent them an email, I ordered on June 22nd at the $629 price.
    Also ordered at that price. Keep us posted with what you find out.
    Sisu - The will of the Finnish people to overcome against impossible odds.

I just got off the phone with arms east. All of the upper/ lower combos that came in the first order have gone out.
    Just spoke to Barry, he recalls you asking if the first receivers are spoken for, and that he said they are. Not that they are all gone out (shipped). Customers are being contacted and they are shipping as responses received, it's more than a days work.

www.armseast.ca Toll Free 1-844-579-0007 EMAIL info@armseast.com

Quote Originally Posted by ARMS EAST View Post
    Just spoke to Barry, he recalls you asking if the first receivers are spoken for, and that he said they are. Not that they are all gone out (shipped). Customers are being contacted and they are shipping as responses received, it's more than a days work.
    What about the original run of 6.5 rifles. With the fab def stocks and pcf handguard?