Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3848505152535455565758596061 LastLast

Thread: Announcing: Stag Arms Stag-10 CDN Rifle - 6.5CM - Non-Restricted Canada

CGN Ultra frequent flyer LuckyLuc82's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotorwash View Post
    I ordered the next morning after AE posted them. I got a fancy email this morning with shipping info! Now I'm starting to get excited. It might just make it for caribou season.
    You got tracking number or just a note they will be shipping it?

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuc82 View Post
    You got tracking number or just a note they will be shipping it?
    My mistake. ... just an invoice and a note saying it will be shipping mid august. I guess I should read better before posting

CGN Ultra frequent flyer LuckyLuc82's Avatar
    My mistake. ... just an invoice and a note saying it will be shipping mid august. I guess I should read better before posting
    Same here then.

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    Stay away from Night force ...friggen garbage .....it’s made in the same plant as the bushnell elite series ...and more and likely uses the same garbage glass ....
    It’s made in Japan .....does that tell you anything.....
    The German stuff is the best ....Schmidt and bender !!!
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

Just a quick note to people who have received emails, we're trying to do some housekeeping on the webstore and give everyone an update, but it seems some people were sent the wrong information. So, to be clear, we have the first batch of Stag 10S 22" 6.5CM M-LOK arriving this week. Everything else should be leaving the Stag factory on Aug 15th.

www.armseast.ca Toll Free 1-844-579-0007 EMAIL info@armseast.com

CGN Regular
    Do they direct ship from the factory? Or do they need to come to a warehouse and be sorted then shipped?

Thanks

CGN Regular
    exactly the stag shipping date is nice and all... but it could take weeks maybe a month to get to customer hands. (as seen on other preorders ... there is always something)

Quote Originally Posted by ARMS EAST View Post
    Just a quick note to people who have received emails, we're trying to do some housekeeping on the webstore and give everyone an update, but it seems some people were sent the wrong information. So, to be clear, we have the first batch of Stag 10S 22" 6.5CM M-LOK arriving this week. Everything else should be leaving the Stag factory on Aug 15th.
    I figured someone at Arms East may have jumped the gun. I received the email and my order status shows completed, yet you haven’t received the rifles. Glad they are on the way though, have a case of Hornady ELD Match waiting for its arrival

Quote Originally Posted by TFunfer View Post
    I figured someone at Arms East may have jumped the gun. I received the email and my order status shows completed, yet you haven’t received the rifles. Glad they are on the way though, have a case of Hornady ELD Match waiting for its arrival
    Yeah mine too. I spent most of the day trying to decide if the 143 eldx s or the 120 gmx would put game down better. Oh well.. I get to take my frustrations out on gophers with my SLR so life is good

Yeah mine too. I spent most of the day trying to decide if the 143 eldx s or the 120 gmx would put game down better. Oh well.. I get to take my frustrations out on gophers with my SLR so life is good
    Nice! The SLR receiver set might be my next purchase once MacDef gets caught up and uppers are available separately.