Announcing: Stag Arms Stag-10 CDN Rifle - 6.5CM - Non-Restricted Canada

Will the 308 rifles be cheaper or the same price?

Can I put my 308 barrel and BCG (both legit armalite ar10t items) into these receivers?

I didn’t want to play the Bs pre-order and wait 6months game with bcl, glad I didn’t go through with it. I’ll be buying one of these in 308 when they are available. I hope you bring in a lot of them!!!

Believe me when I say that I'm asking this purely out of curiosity.

There's a decent price difference between the BCL102 and the Stag-10. Why would Joe blow the gun owner, who's looking for a black NR .308, spend the extra money?

I hardly doubt this means the death of the BCL. But like others have said, the more the merrier! Looks awesome.

LOL, I guarantee the Stag is cheaper in the long run.

This is awesome. I can’t really afford it but might just start gathering parts piece by piece.

An 18.5” with FSB and rifle gas would sweet. Of course with receiver sets I can make that happen.

Looking forward to the reviews.

Timing is everything. Just purchased a whack load of items to build a 2nd BCL. Oh well, this is still excellent news! This means that there will likely be good AR10 parts availability (bcg, charging handle, handguard {? please!}, barrels {?}, etc ...) just a Canada Post package away.

Back
Top Bottom