Announcing: Stag Arms Stag-10 CDN Rifle - 6.5CM - Non-Restricted Canada

Last edited:
$695 for the receiver set.....How can I not?

And they look real nice too....good luck selling my bcl now! Doesn’t seem to be much downside compared to the other options on the market. Good price, reputable brand, non restricted, take standard parts not weird unknown stuff like bcl, they have stock so your not on some stupid fund me project. It’s like a proper product came prepared to come to market....weird lol

What I'm trying to figure out is will it take any DPMS pattern barrel.

Actually, all joking aside, I am not familiar with the AR10/Stag10 platform and was wondering the same thing. Why only DPMS pattern barrels? What actually defines a DPMS pattern barrel?

Actually, all joking aside, I am not familiar with the AR10/Stag10 platform and was wondering the same thing. Why only DPMS pattern barrels? What actually defines a DPMS pattern barrel?

That's what I'm trying to figure out. I'm going to use my Google Fu and see what different styles and manufactures are out there. In the end it will probably just be cheaper to get the stock rifle.

Side note:

Some people are happy that we didn't put this STAG-10 CANADIAN potential out months/year ago while we waited for our inspection and FRT report, others say we should have announced it earlier for their reasons. I'm happy we waited. This is a lot better feeling than what comes from posting guns without FRTs that we can't sell.

Anyway... I'll say this... we have offered an AR10 taste here this weekend and we have more on the way. Anything we are offering you won't regret purchasing so go right ahead, but if you're thinking 'if only they had ###' I'd buy that too, give it a week or ask us before going elsewhere, cause there is LOTS more to come.

I hope to not hear complaints later from someone who jumped on something elsewhere, only to find out they wound up paying more and waiting longer than if they had just asked us. If there is something we hear more than anything from customer when they get the final bills on imports and custom orders, with multiple shippings, etc. it is "I should have just ordered from you guys in the first place". If anyone can get "it", we can get it. We are fast. We know what we are doing. And we'd LOVE your business.

So, if you need something AR10, please.. ask.. us. info@armseast.com

Cheers.

^^^ yup. I'm glad you waited until all the ducks were in a row. It's going to be so much smoother this way.

Also, glad I chose to support the guy who did the leg work on this. There won't be any disappointments.

Thanks Arms East

Side note:

Some people are happy that we didn't put this STAG-10 CANADIAN potential out months/year ago while we waited for our inspection and FRT report, others say we should have announced it earlier for their reasons. I'm happy we waited. This is a lot better feeling than what comes from posting guns without FRTs that we can't sell.

Anyway... I'll say this... we have offered an AR10 taste here this weekend and we have more on the way. Anything we are offering you won't regret purchasing so go right ahead, but if you're thinking 'if only they had ###' I'd buy that too, give it a week or ask us before going elsewhere, cause there is LOTS more to come.

I hope to not hear complaints later from someone who jumped on something elsewhere, only to find out they wound up paying more and waiting longer than if they had just asked us. If there is something we hear more than anything from customer when they get the final bills on imports and custom orders, with multiple shippings, etc. it is "I should have just ordered from you guys in the first place". If anyone can get "it", we can get it. We are fast. We know what we are doing. And we'd LOVE your business.

So, if you need something AR10, please.. ask.. us. info@armseast.com

Cheers.

I think it was better you guys waited :)

That's the proper way to introduce a new firearm to the market IMO. It came with spec sheet and plenty of options(stock, barrel length, Cal choices and upper/lower combo) on 1st few days! It took forever for other competitor to create a spec sheet which is un-acceptable. BZ Arms East Canada!

That's the proper way to introduce a new firearm to the market IMO. It came with spec sheet and plenty of options(stock, barrel length, Cal choices and upper/lower combo) on 1st few days! It took forever for other competitor to create a spec sheet which is un-acceptable. BZ Arms East Canada!

Expensive buyers remorse from me, aborted project for sale on the EE, I had lost interest and time to put together and this put the nail in the coffin. Funnily, ordered my LPK from you guys and the Geissele trigger.

The Geissele will still go to good use in this, but expensive lesson in patience for me. My loss is someone else’s gain!

Second uppers, barrel options, I assume ANY charge handle will fit this? Lol no filing needed I hope. Also hope my AR10T barrel fits no problem.

We will have the bare uppers up shortly. Second upper makes sense. I can confirm that the Stag and Geissele charging handles fit, I'm sure others do too.

Back
Top Bottom