Page 14 of 61 FirstFirst ... 46789101112131415161718192021222434 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcing: Stag Arms Stag-10 CDN Rifle - 6.5CM - Non-Restricted Canada

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DaveMachine's Avatar
    Kind of hard to pass up an anodized upper/lower from a reputable manufacturer for about $150 less.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Epoxy7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ARMS EAST View Post
    We held the Stag-10 Canadian pretty close to our chest for the past year while waiting for the FRT. A few of you knew where we were going with this. Thanks for holding on!
    Quote Originally Posted by beltfed View Post
    It's too bad you did that. I would have rather bought a Stag and probably would have held out, but pretty happy with the BCL none the same.
    Same here. I was considering getting a second one in black and doing it up for a longer range precision rifle. As it turns out the Stag 10 offers the configuration I would have wanted, right out of the box. So I will be going this route instead of another BCL 102. Don't get me wrong, I was pleasantly surprised with the BCL 102, but these Stag rifles aren't hobby grade. I will absolutely be ordering one of these.

Good work on bringing this to the Canadian market!! Personally I like that you didn’t release fake timelines when actually there was a 6 month wait. I am eagerly awaiting the .308 version.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMachine View Post
    Kind of hard to pass up an anodized upper/lower from a reputable manufacturer for about $150 less.
    It's actually less of a difference than that because the Stag 10s comes with a lpk installed. Not to mention the Stag has an additional "feature", the forward assist. If FA matters anyways

Edit: to be fair the BCL has ambi mag release. Ahh... who cares... QC on the Stag will be miles ahead
    Last edited by jiffx2781; 06-23-2018 at 01:36 PM.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    It's actually less of a difference than that because the Stag 10s comes with a lpk installed. Not to mention the Stag has an additional "feature", the forward assist. If FA matters anyways
    Some people like the forward assist, some actually hate it for some weird reason. Personally, I don't care either way, but yeah, this one comes with an LPK which is pretty huge for those who don't want to try and figure out what the hell will fit and what won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Epoxy7 View Post
    Same here. I was considering getting a second one in black and doing it up for a longer range precision rifle. As it turns out the Stag 10 offers the configuration I would have wanted, right out of the box. So I will be going this route instead of another BCL 102. Don't get me wrong, I was pleasantly surprised with the BCL 102, but these Stag rifles aren't hobby grade. I will absolutely be ordering one of these.
    I'll still keep my BCL build as well, and I will also get one of these Stag 10 receiver set instead of a second BCL set.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by HirvGotti View Post
    Holy crap those receiver sets are a steal.... order in.
    Awe yeah got me a receiver set. Gonna gut my 102 now lol

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by ARMS EAST View Post
    As soon as the 20" Barrels are ready, we will have Stag-10 CDN 308 rifles. To those asking if 18" barrels from Stag are actually 18", they are. Until the FRT was finalized, we weren't making barrels for NR.
    Will you have barrels for sale for separately?

Quote Originally Posted by KRASHED View Post
    Will the pricing between the 6.5 and .308s be the same?
    The .308 is a little cheaper than the 6.5 Creedmore. Different configuration of rifle.

Please Email instead of CGN Private Message for AEI business.

Arms East's Online Shopping
    CGN AEI Forum

info@armseast.com

SALES: 844-579-0007
    Please Email instead of CGN Private Message for AEI business.

Cut a barrel in 260 Remington and I'm on this.

Quote Originally Posted by dangertree View Post
    The .308 is a little cheaper than the 6.5 Creedmore. Different configuration of rifle.
    will the 308 also come in the "bones" config?