Page 52 of 61 FirstFirst ... 32424445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcing: Stag Arms Stag-10 CDN Rifle - 6.5CM - Non-Restricted Canada

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by ARMS EAST View Post
    Just spoke to Barry, he recalls you asking if the first receivers are spoken for, and that he said they are. Not that they are all gone out (shipped). Customers are being contacted and they are shipping as responses received, it's more than a days work.
    My apologies for the misunderstanding! Looking forward to my notification
    Take someone shooting - Encourage someone to get a Pal/ RPal

CGN Regular
    Sorta unfair complete rifles particularly the 22" 10S in 6.5 should be shipped 1st. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by bigcoupee View Post
    Sorta unfair complete rifles particularly the 22" 10S in 6.5 should be shipped 1st. Haha
    Haha I agree.. maybe I am a bit bias tho. When I drop $2200 , the product gets removed from the website and I cant seem to get an answer as to when it is expected, I get a little nervous

Will an 18.6” 6.5cm be an option?

Quote Originally Posted by Rotorwash View Post
    Haha I agree.. maybe I am a bit bias tho. When I drop $2200 , the product gets removed from the website and I cant seem to get an answer as to when it is expected, I get a little nervous
    It's because when we say next that they are going to get here, it will all be done to make that happen. You can bet that full effort is going everywhere into getting Canada 6.5CM rifles ASAP. All 6.5CM orders placed at AEI before we decided to temporarily remove the STAG-10 6.5CM listings are well and good and on schedule for first delivery in Canada.

Please Email instead of CGN Private Message for AEI business.

Arms East's Online Shopping
    CGN AEI Forum

info@armseast.com

SALES: 844-579-0007

Quote Originally Posted by Donster 125 View Post
    Will an 18.6” 6.5cm be an option?
    Not out of the gate.

Arms East's Online Shopping
    CGN AEI Forum

info@armseast.com

SALES: 844-579-0007

Quote Originally Posted by dangertree View Post
    It's because when we say next that they are going to get here, it will all be done to make that happen. You can bet that full effort is going everywhere into getting Canada 6.5CM rifles ASAP. All 6.5CM orders placed at AEI before we decided to temporarily remove the STAG-10 6.5CM listings are well and good and on schedule for first delivery in Canada.
    I placed my order as soon as I saw the 22” M-Lok. Any timeline as to when you are expecting to receive the first shipment of 6.5’s?

Quote Originally Posted by dangertree View Post
    Hahaha yeah. I believe you guys. I'm just looking for a date so I can plan.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer LuckyLuc82's Avatar
    Exactly, would be nice to know when the 6.5’s will be shipping. Some of us are married and have to be very careful on how we act around delivery dates. Being informed gives us flexibility to plan ahead. Would also be nice to insert a “husband receipt” in the box... $2650 purchase and easily become $265.00 when a decimal is moved the “right” way

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mike112288's Avatar
    I used to always go behind my wife’s back when it came to gun purchases back. If I still had a wife I would probably choose to be honest with her now. She is meant to be your partner after all and you have become one with her. So be honest with your wife luckyluc82 lol I’m cheering for ya hahahahaha!