Page 54 of 61 FirstFirst ... 344446474849505152535455565758596061 LastLast

Thread: Announcing: Stag Arms Stag-10 CDN Rifle - 6.5CM - Non-Restricted Canada

Quote Originally Posted by ARMS EAST View Post

Arms East the CDN Distributor of Stag Arms is happy to announce that our Stag-10 CDN Rifle has finally received it's Non-Restricted Classification this week. We feel confident in saying this is the finest NR AR10 available in Canada.

The first Stag-10 CDN Models will be the 6.5CM 22", which are already on route. The first Stag-10S CDN .308 model will be a 20" Rifle available later this summer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Proenneke View Post
    Well my initial delivery estimate has come "Mid July, or sooner," and no indication of my rifle being shipped.
    Yes normally I would have figured the “Mid July delivery” was overly optimistic. But when Arms East announced the 6.5’s where already on route I figured Stag had already shipped them. I’m guessing we will more likely see them early August (especially on the West coast). But I’m patient, I managed to get through the whole BCL102 second pre-order mess
    Looking forward to putting rounds down range and seeing what one of these 6.5’s will do with match ammo.
    Last edited by TFunfer; 07-15-2018 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TFunfer View Post
    Yes normally I would have figured the “Mid July delivery” was overly optimistic. But when Arms East announced the 6.5’s where already on route I figured Stag had already shipped them. I’m guessing we will more likely see them early August (especially on the West coast). But I’m patient, I managed to get through the whole BCL102 second pre-order mess
    Looking forward to putting rounds down range and seeing one of these 6.5’s will do with match ammo.
    Yeah. The part about them already being on route over 3 weeks ago made me think that should be here by now. I mean I import half million dollar helicopter turbine engines from the states and it's usually delivered in a week

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canadiankeeper's Avatar
    Are there more 6.5's coming in ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Airborn_69's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Proenneke View Post
    Well my initial delivery estimate has come "Mid July, or sooner," and no indication of my rifle being shipped. I am sure AEI is doing everything that it can to get the guns here, however it has become an industry norm to over promise and under deliver on shipping dates in Canada. Here is my general rule for planning:

Retailer promises:

A certain day - Plan for an extra week.
    A certain month - Add a month, more likely two for actual delivery.
    A certain season - Optimistically add one season, more likely two.

This is how I keep from getting upset.
    This the exact reason I don't do preorders anymore however at least you have a specific date in the forecast. I'll wait til they are actually in stock, I'll just have to be quick on the trigger before they are sold out
    Ex NFA Member.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutt-roc View Post
    i'd rather have my daughter be a whore than have my son work the guncounter at wholesale sports

CGN Regular
    Anymore? None have come in!

no word yet?

CGN frequent flyer
    When I called they told me end of the month.
    Take someone shooting - Encourage someone to get a Pal/ RPal

I’m new to the AR world... is there any way to modify stag-10 receiver to shoot 5,56 and still be NR? Thanks everyone for your help

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EtusLX4 View Post
    I’m new to the AR world... is there any way to modify stag-10 receiver to shoot 5,56 and still be NR? Thanks everyone for your help
    No.
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

Quote Originally Posted by EtusLX4 View Post
    There is no conversion kit to shoot 5.56 or 300blk out of this receiver, but think 9mm AR lower, or the colt 901 series. It can probably be done if you have the drive, machine tools, design experience and put in lots of unpaid R&D time.

If there is a will, there is a way.

There is the potential to sell for sure if you made one