Page 59 of 61 FirstFirst ... 39495152535455565758596061 LastLast

Thread: Announcing: Stag Arms Stag-10 CDN Rifle - 6.5CM - Non-Restricted Canada

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mike112288's Avatar
    Slr vs gophers would be too much of an enjoyment after a frustrating day !!

Crap. I tried to order a Stag 6.5 last night but because I’m overseas my bank declined the purchase to protect my account. That’s a first. Been working overseas for years without an issue. May be because I’m in the most backwards undeveloped country on the planet trying to complete a transaction online for a significant amount of money.

Arms East - save one for me would ya.

Time to call my bank and get this sorted.

Out of curiosity what country are you in lol?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer LuckyLuc82's Avatar
    So have they showed up last week? 15th is on Wednesday and they are supposed to be shipping in 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuc82 View Post
    So have they showed up last week? 15th is on Wednesday and they are supposed to be shipping in 2 days.
    They are supposed to be shipping from Stag Arms by August 15th. Not from Arms East. I would imagine that it will take some time for the shipment to arrive at Arms East who will then be able to ship their orders out to the buyers. "Patience is a virtue, Lad"

Tom

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...Update-July-30!

Quote Originally Posted by dangertree View Post
    Attachment 194900

Ladies and Gentlemen,

As many of you know, on June 18, Arms East secured the FRT for the Stag-10, allowing it's sale as a non-restricted rifles in Canada. We have an update from the factory today, July 30, regarding the progress of STAG-10 factory rifles coming to Canada.
    It is: some rifles are shipping today, "95%" of everything will be shipped from Stag Arms by Aug.15.

Details: You may remember us stating that we had some 6.5CM rifles ready in late June, shortly after the FRT was issued. At that point we were still waiting on the export license to get the rifles out of the USA. That very unexpectedly took over a month rather than days to secure from the US State Dept. That license was finally issued last week and the first rifles are shipping from Stag Arms... today. We expect them in house in Canada next week.

We received final docs on this shipment today and it will take care of all early of STAG-10S and STAG-10SL (22") 6.5CM M-LOK rifle orders placed with AEI in the pre-sale, as well as commencing Dealer orders of same. The 22" and 24" 6.5CM PCF and STAG-10 M-LOCK 24" 6.5CM as well as more 10S 22" M-LOK rifles will ship from Stag Arms by Aug 15.

The STAG-10 308 18.75" Rifles. The new production Canadian model 18.75" barrels have been manufactured and rifles are currently being assembled. Stag has their assembly department literally working multi-shift overtime to get these rifles to Canada ASAP. The 308 rifles will ship from Stag Arms by Aug. 15. To licensing, the State Dept issued our 308 rifle license separately last week. We are good to go.

Next, Arms East is pleased to announce that as of July 9, 2018 we are once again, Stag Arms exclusive Canadian distributor. Our non-restricted factory STAG-10 CDN 308 rifle with it's high quality chrome lined 4150 CMV barrel and lifetime infinite shot warranty is available from Arms East or your favourite Canadian dealer.

Arms East is also Stag Arm's Canadian factory warranty depot. Any requirements for parts or warranty service on rifles imported by AEI will be factory supported by AEI in Canada.

So to re-cap, STAG-10 rifles are either already shipping from Stag Arms or will be shipped by Aug.15. All licensing is in place to export the rifles.

We note that it will have taken less than 60 days from the surprise time line issue of the FRT, to Stag Arms shipping made-for-Canada configuration STAG-10 308 export-licensed rifles. This is the full might of Stag Arms being brought to bear to support the Canadian Market. We appreciate Stag Arms effort and ability to supply Canadians shooters with STAG-10 rifles in such a short time frame.

We will update our web-store to reflect timeline in this post.

We thank those who have already placed orders and hope that all Canadian shooters purchase and enjoy a NEW STAG-10!

Order desk is open
    12(6)TAHA-->TSA-->TMC-->LTVFG OHA-->CSSA&CCFR
    ***We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we ARE encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics.***Firearms owners in Canada are like the Jews of 1930s Europe. We are harmless, but there's no effective opposition to cynical legislation depriving us of our property and freedom.***

CGN Regular
    either already shipping from Stag Arms or will be shipped by Aug.15.
    theoritically aug 15 is the worst case scenario.

im betting there will be some kind of hold up.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by biologic View Post
    theoritically aug 15 is the worst case scenario.

im betting there will be some kind of hold up.
    Like there isn't always some kind of hold up wen it is firearms related lol.

Ok... I’m just going by the comments on my invoice:

Dear Luc,

“Here's your invoice! You will receive tracking information once your order has been shipped. We expect to have your order ready to ship by mid August. “

Also my comment was directed at Arms East... it’s been stated they expected the first batch last week, this was said multiple times in this very thread. Just curious if there was another unforeseen delay..

Ok I got my tracking on the 15th as promised. Thank you!

Got mine!