Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NR Stag Arms Stag-10 6.5cre both right and left hand models 1562.15USD JULY Del.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    What's the difference between the 10 and 10S? They seem the same except the handguard, but the description for both is a "lightweight, free-float 16.5" M-Lok handguard".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Not currently but we did get a bunch of the build kits.

Here is the link http://www.irunguns.com/product.nr-s...perlower-combo

They are 409.00 USD
    Thanks, going to wait for now and see who comes up with what before I go down the build my own road
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    To much troubles building one, what a great pleasure when you unbox a complete brand new rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    To much troubles building one, what a great pleasure when you unbox a complete brand new rifle.
    Provided someone offers exactly what you want.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dangertree View Post
    You sound like a guy who can separate truth from BS. I appreciate that. Lot's of BSers in the world. You probably don't like being lied to. No one likes being lied to.

They say they "just received" receiver sets. How about some actual truths. We have been working with Stag Arms for well over a year on this. Our FRT for was issued Wed, and published in the online FRT system Friday. Word of the FRT got out Friday night, (ahead of schedule unfortunately). Today is Monday, the first business day since. We take deliveries from Stag Arms on almost a daily basis. We haven't received our receivers from Stag Arms yet, but we will very shortly. They don't teleport themselves, but we do use a jet.

The lead time for legit, pre-established, domestic USA Stag Arms dealers for anything right now is a minimum of 4 weeks. (We aren't going to be waiting 4 weeks). After 4 weeks, Stag Arms then delivers by ground in the USA. Do you think someone else 'just received' theirs, or do you think thats a lie? Sorry for the rhetorical question, the answer is obvious.

More truths. Customers who order STAG-10s from Arms East or other CDN dealers (who have already been signing up, thanks!) will see their rifles and receivers in Canada mid July, hopefully earlier. People who order from dealers in the USA trying to sign up today and place receiver orders... won't. Further, US companies trying to order from the factory today hoping to export and undercut the company that got the FRT for Stag Arms, won't be getting their orders filled at all.

I don't come here to talk BS to our customers or potential customers. Stag Arms will read every word I just wrote. Am I lying?

We will deliver... and then some.

Thank-you. I mean it when I say we sincerely appreciate your business.
    Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    So you are saying that Stag has given you exclusive rights to Canadian sales and distributorship... and people ordering from the "other" guy will be left out in the cold...
    Quote Originally Posted by dangertree View Post
    I don't see the need to re-state what I just said.
    The above was posted in another thread by the Canadian company who brought the Stag 10 to us.

IRG, can you comment on this? I'm sure people ordering from you would like to know if they are going to receive product or not. Thanks

EDIT: For the record, I'm not trying to stir anything up. Something just doesn't smell right and I thought the situation needed some clarity.

Last edited by jiffx2781; 06-26-2018 at 04:48 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    The above was posted in another thread by the Canadian company who brought the Stag 10 to us.

IRG, can you comment on this? I'm sure people ordering from you would like to know if they are going to receive product or not. Thanks

EDIT: For the record, I'm not trying to stir anything up. Something just doesn't smell right and I thought the situation needed some clarity.

They could do it for the 308 in theory because the barrel is less than 18.5'' (so the US verion would be restricted), but for the 6.5, the barrel is 24'' anyway, so how would stag know wtf IRG is gonna do with whatever they receive? If stag wants to stop IRG from exporting to canada, they're gonna have to somehow stop them from getting any stock at all. SIG has tried in order to maintain higher prices in canada, and it can hardly be done.

IRG has them in inventory right now, it's just that since the FRT was issued, they can export them to canada. They don't export canadian-specific variant, they export what they have on the shelves and has a FRT.

There's only 2 ways to stop the US versions from coming to canada once an FRT is issued:
    1-Make the US version barrel 18.4'', so it is restricted;
    2-Price the canadian version equal or lower.

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    They could do it for the 308 in theory because the barrel is less than 18.5'' (so the US verion would be restricted), but for the 6.5, the barrel is 24'' anyway, so how would stag know wtf IRG is gonna do with whatever they receive? If stag wants to stop IRG from exporting to canada, they're gonna have to somehow stop them from getting any stock at all. SIG has tried in order to maintain higher prices in canada, and it can hardly be done.

IRG has them in inventory right now, it's just that since the FRT was issued, they can export them to canada. They don't export canadian-specific variant, they export what they have on the shelves and has a FRT.

There's only 2 ways to stop the US versions from coming to canada once an FRT is issued:
    1-Make the US version barrel 18.4'', so it is restricted;
    2-Price the canadian version equal or lower.
    #3: IRG exports their handful of Stag guns, then Stag terminates their relationship (and likely all companies under White Wolf Capital follow) because of breach of contract.

Quote Originally Posted by JaredP View Post
    #3: IRG exports their handful of Stag guns, then Stag terminates their relationship (and likely all companies under White Wolf Capital follow) because of breach of contract.
    How do you know what is in the contract to say it is a breach?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    How do you know what is in the contract to say it is a breach?
    Disregard, AE posted in another thread stating they do not have exclusivity.

Quote Originally Posted by JaredP View Post
    Disregard, AE posted in another thread stating they do not have exclusivity.
    where was this? according to ae they never had a contract to begin with

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast