Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NR Stag Arms Stag-10 6.5cre both right and left hand models 1562.15USD JULY Del.

IRUNGUNS has been a proud supporter of Stag Arms since our inception into the US. They have an outstanding product line followed up with great service. It was their idea to join CGN and I think everyone should welcome them. We as a company deal with alot of mainstream Manufacturers and I can assure you very few have shown a sincere interest in the Canadian market like Stag has.

As for everyone who has purchased either the Stag rifles and or upper/lower receivers we have you covered. We currently have the rifles in our Arizona facility and the receiver combos are in transit from Stag. They will be exported on this months export and are expected to be in Canada late next week. We have also put together a dealer program for the Stag Product line. Please reach out to the Canadian office for more information.

To further promote the Stag product line and to celebrate Canada Day we will offer free shipping from the US to Canada on all parts and accessories to help outfit your new firearm or possibly your old one for that matter. We will also offer free laser engraving of the Canadian flag on all firearms sold within these specified dates. Should you purchase a firearm upon checkout please include your shirt size and indicate if you would like the Canadian flag embossed on your firearm. We will reach out to you to confirm placement. This sale will start Thursday morning 9:00AM MST and run through Monday at 5:00 pm MST

All products can be found on www.irunguns.com

Thank-you

The IRUNGUNS Team
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 06-26-2018 at 08:51 PM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tharkhold's Avatar
    nice, again, well done IRG!

can you retro the free shipping if I ordered a receiver set two days ago?
    'nada

Thank-you for the kind words. The sale is only on Parts and accessories, as the lower is considered a firearm it is still subject to the 25.00 flat rate shipping. You can however have the Canadian flag embossed on your lower receiver free of charge. Just emailcustomengraving@irunguns.ca

Quote Originally Posted by tharkhold View Post
    nice, again, well done IRG!

can you retro the free shipping if I ordered a receiver set two days ago?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    IRUNGUNS has been a proud supporter of Stag Arms since our inception into the US. They have an outstanding product line followed up with great service. It was their idea to join CGN and I think everyone should welcome them. We as a company deal with alot of mainstream Manufacturers and I can assure you very few have shown a sincere interest in the Canadian market like Stag has.

As for everyone who has purchased either the Stag rifles and or upper/lower receivers we have you covered. We currently have the rifles in our Arizona facility and the receiver combos are in transit from Stag. They will be exported on this months export and are expected to be in Canada late next week. We have also put together a dealer program for the Stag Product line. Please reach out to the Canadian office for more information.

To further promote the Stag product line and to celebrate Canada Day we will offer free shipping from the US to Canada on all parts and accessories to help outfit your new firearm or possibly your old one for that matter. We will also offer free laser engraving of the Canadian flag on all firearms sold within these specified dates. Should you purchase a firearm upon checkout please include your shirt size and indicate if you would like the Canadian flag embossed on your firearm. We will reach out to you to confirm placement. This sale will start Thursday morning 9:00AM MST and run through Monday at 5:00 pm MST

All products can be found on www.irunguns.com

Thank-you

The IRUNGUNS Team
    Will you be able to take orders on stags entire product line at some point? Or do we have to just wait and see what you get from them?
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

We do carry a large selection of products currently although we will be focusing on the NR line that Stag offers. Here is a link to what is currently stocked. http://www.irunguns.com/catalog.php?search_term=stag%20

Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    Will you be able to take orders on stags entire product line at some point? Or do we have to just wait and see what you get from them?

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    We do carry a large selection of products currently although we will be focusing on the NR line that Stag offers. Here is a link to what is currently stocked. http://www.irunguns.com/catalog.php?search_term=stag%20
    Thanks.

Only 1 308 option. I'm looking at the 10s TFD specifically in 308 and having the barrel swapped out later.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

What's the cut off for ordering for July delivery and what's the difference between the first and 3rd one listed?

Anyone know the difference between the first and third listed firearms?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hunter View Post
    Anyone know the difference between the first and third listed firearms?
    Stag's website shows the "10S" with a 22" barrel and the "10" with a 24" barrel. The .308 caliber models from Stag seem to use a similar naming system where "S" appears to mean "shorter". I'm guessing there's a typo with barrel lengths in the OP?

Ah that would make sense, just don't want to order without knowing for sure

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast