Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wolverine Days 2018

Browning .50 cal Full Auto during a mag dump (note the Chinese AK on table to the left)

[IMG][/IMG]
    Anything with tits, tires or tracks, its gonna cost ya.

And a pic down half of the pistol firing line. I've got a few videos but I'm pretty sure Mr. Wolverine has better ones

[IMG][/IMG]
    Anything with tits, tires or tracks, its gonna cost ya.

Really wish I could have attended this event. Wolverine and crew are awesome!
    CCFR Member

Where are all the vids dudes? Sorry I had to miss this year...I wanted a pair of Bluetooth hearing protection this year.
    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Glad I managed to catch it this year. Shooting the WK 180 was a treat. Can't wait to get mine.
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

AK live fire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d3mYQIEhw8

M2 live fire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYI5Vy9T3hM

Drove down from Saskatoon, it was well worth the drive. It was a great event. Got to fire a ton of guns. Bought a ton of stuff.

A bit of feedback if you're interested:

- I would label the parts of the line so people know where to line up for particular guns, and so people know where to stand if they're just watching.

- I would make a schedule for the live-fire demos of the museum guns. They were fired quite often, which was awesome. But I would like to see something like "AK/M2 live-fire demo on the hour, every hour" or something. Or at least have the RO staff announce that they are going to be doing the demo. It was often the case a 50 round M2 belt or several AK mags would be fired before very many people were watching!

And ammo tickets were cheap! One $5 ticket got you 3 rnds of 338 LM! Which is like $12!

Thanks to John and the event staff for putting this on! I'll be there next year for sure.

And ammo tickets were cheap! One $5 ticket got you 3 rnds of 338 LM! Which is like $12!

Sometimes we make mistakes! Glad you enjoyed it, thanks for the feed back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12