Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wolverine's Patch Promo -We need your help!

As retired Military and currently a first responder I have to say Thank you to Wolverine Supplies for such a worth while cause. I almost missed it myself and just ordered my patch. Good luck to everyone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer PinkyPlinker's Avatar
    In under the wire

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scout_289's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mytiburon View Post
    I personally don't agree with this comment,nothing is stopping you from buying more I have purchased patches, tweeted and shared on facebook and sent texts to friends and family about it. Maybe what it is telling us is the state of our economics overall, you can see it everywhere around here from my little perspective, folks just seem to have less money floating around. Not sure what else to say, the cause is GREAT, the prizes are GREAT!
    I realize that there are hard times, really hard times for some, but some context is important here. We're talking one thousand tickets from a group of how many thousands?

Personally I don't think that it's right to ask for good things top happen without doing a few good things in return - either paying forward or paying back.

And supporting a retailer who has gone out on a limb many times to push the envelope for us gunnies is just a bonus! That's pretty good value for $22.00 isn't it but as you wrote, your experience may differ.
    Let's follow the USA example: https://project2025.afsp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Toolkit_Safe_Firearm_Storage_CLEARED_508_2-24-20.pdf

Thanks to all who responded and also thank you to those who would like to but cannot. If you did not see the ad or did not donate for other good reasons my criticism was not meant for you. My apologies to anyone who I have offended.
    Let's follow the USA example: https://project2025.afsp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Toolkit_Safe_Firearm_Storage_CLEARED_508_2-24-20.pdf

CGN Regular
    Just got my order in as well. Don't know how I missed seeing this on the forums.

Btw, no one has to apologize we can all have our own views right or wrong, however I am also surprised they weren’t sold out after this much time with Wolverine days passing etc. Good luck to all that entered, I will try to do some more posting/sales tomorrow

CGN Regular
    I've already purchased, but is there an option to purchase more without getting more patches? Happy to support worthy causes, especially when the sponsors really go all out for the prize selection.

Quote Originally Posted by viallet View Post
    I've already purchased, but is there an option to purchase more without getting more patches? Happy to support worthy causes, especially when the sponsors really go all out for the prize selection.
    There's even an option to enter the contest without purchasing anything!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tharkhold's Avatar
    in!
    'nada

Quote Originally Posted by scout_289 View Post
    There's even an option to enter the contest without purchasing anything!
    I read the whole no purchase entry bit and to be honest, I am a little surprised. I figure for a great cause such as this, contest entry should be limited to those who support?!

Maybe I'm just getting more crusty as I age, but I figure if you want into a contest with such great prizes, then support the cause! But, it is not my show and I will support Wolverine's decisions no matter what.

Rant over, lol.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast