Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: STAG ARMS STAG-10 CDN 308 Non-Restricted Barrel Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    I have an LMT MWS with the 20" 7.62x51mm SS R5 Match barrel, among others (6.5 CM, 13.5" 7.62x51mm CQB, etc). The system of securing the barrel into the Upper Receiver is completely different with the LMT than with a standard DPMS/AR10 style system. The LMT uses 2x torqued screws to secure the Barrel with clam-shell style clamping rather than a torqued Barrel Nut. I am not convinced that an LMT Barrel can be modified to work in a DPMS Upper Receiver, but YMMV. Let us know what LMYt has to say....
    Maj. Bartok5 FTW. I was thinking something similar, but don't own the item to look. Thank-you!

www.armseast.ca Toll Free 1-844-579-0007 EMAIL info@armseast.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brianma65's Avatar
    Any chance of a 6.5 CM, 20 inch, medium profile barrel?

Quote Originally Posted by ARMS EAST View Post
    Questions on pricing.... we should have the 308 pricing finalized tomorrow. It will be going out to dealers then and also posted here.
    I hope it will be reasonable, no additional DMR tax due to the high demand like other importers would impose. I’ve got my CC standing by.

Quote Originally Posted by Redblack View Post
    I hope it will be reasonable, no additional DMR tax due to the high demand like other importers would impose. I’ve got my CC standing by.
    Thanks! I think you'll be very pleasantly surprised.

www.armseast.ca Toll Free 1-844-579-0007 EMAIL info@armseast.com

Sign me up for one! Glad I skipped the BCL 102.

Quote Originally Posted by Redblack View Post
    This is Arms East, not M+M Industries or some greedy Canadian Distributor who shall remain nameless out of common courtesy. I have had many dealings with AE and in all cases the pricing was competitive with US retail after the exchange, US shipping and Import Brokerage were taken into account. AE has never gouged a "NR Tax" despite exclusive Canadian distributorship of certain items such as Geissele and Stag Arms. You can spend with confidence at AE, secure in the knowledge that you are paying a fair market rate for whatever it is you purchase there.
    Mark C

It’s going to be a great summer. In for one.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian eh! View Post
    I would like a stainless option in an 18.5” , ballistic advantage which is a sister company to Stag I believe, makes a 18” tactical government profile that comes in at 39oz. .75 gas block and looks to be pretty much .75 straight through from the chamber, would be nice in 18.5 or 20”. Could also go a bit heavier and flute it, they make a 18” that way as well, and the weight only goes up to 46oz.
    Will run that up the flagpole as well. Thank-you.
    I would be interested in this as well, BA has a few options including fluting to keep weigh down
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Epoxy7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by r34skyline View Post
    Lmts 20 inch 5r is pretty much that. Big money though. And not sure it would work with this receiver. I'm asking around and sent lmt a message.
    I have one. There is no way it would work. The MWS has a quick change mounting system.

Lothar Walther barrels were available in the above specs just not 5R. I used one for my AR10 SASS but haven’t found one since. Plus it’s AR10 and not DPMS style. Awesome shooters though.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Thanks! I think you'll be very pleasantly surprised.
    Should we expect a big diffrence with the 6.5?