Thread: Big thanks to TNA and Maple Ridge Armoury

CGN Regular

Big thanks to TNA and Maple Ridge Armoury

I recently purchased a MRA complete upper from TNA and when it arrived there were some minor problems with it that disappointed me. I promptly contacted TNA and was put in touch with Ryan at Maple Ridge Armoury who promptly devised a solution and got the ball roĺling to sort things out.

Needless to say I got the upper back yesterday in a vert timely manor and I am very happy to have it back and can't wait to get out and shoot it.

Thanks to Adam at TNA for the excellent customer service and Ryan at MRA taking care of the situation. Both of these companies treated me like a valuable customer that they want to make happy and they have done exactly that.

Great to hear. Some places will brush you off.
    TNA got my 1st orders this weekend.
    KCCO

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdyno View Post
    I recently purchased a MRA complete upper from TNA and when it arrived there were some minor problems with it that disappointed me. I promptly contacted TNA and was put in touch with Ryan at Maple Ridge Armoury who promptly devised a solution and got the ball roĺling to sort things out.

Needless to say I got the upper back yesterday in a vert timely manor and I am very happy to have it back and can't wait to get out and shoot it.

Thanks to Adam at TNA for the excellent customer service and Ryan at MRA taking care of the situation. Both of these companies treated me like a valuable customer that they want to make happy and they have done exactly that.
    Thanks for the mention bigdyno. The most important thing to us is making sure our customers are 100% satisfied with our products. I hope your complete upper serves you well far into the future. If there is anything you or anyone else needs from us, please feel free to reach out to us at anytime.

PS. Happy Canada Day!!! Have a blast and stay safe.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer hawk-i's Avatar
    I like reading these type of stories!

and if enough of us email Ryan, he might make us some m14 med. 22'' 5R barrels