Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Stag 10 NR 18.5" chambered in 308... Its coming....

Quote Originally Posted by SSG69 View Post
    Excellent. Can’t wait to find out all the options and prices
    +1 ...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    We have received pricing on the Stag 10 rifles in both left and right hand configurations. We also have pricing on BCG's, various accessories and NR barrels. We will update this thread and our website once we have complete specs and an ETA...

Stay tuned...

Attachment 187376

The IRUNGUNS Team
    I see others are already taking orders on the 308 models........ Interested in an update that includes all specifications including, weight, length and a link to place order. Thx
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Yes, we see that. I can not comment on the direction Arms East is going nor do I understand their pricing structure. You may find it extremely advantageous to hold on to your money until we make an official post.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    I see others are already taking orders on the 308 models........ Interested in an update that includes all specifications including, weight, length and a link to place order. Thx
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 07-04-2018 at 07:10 PM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Yes, we see that. I can not comment on the direction Arms East is going nor do I understand their pricing structure. You may find it extremely adventitious to hold on to your money until we make an official post.
    I just need to know how much your rifles will weigh, if it is the same 9lbs I'd like to know sooner than later so I can just order a receiver
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Yes, we see that. I can not comment on the direction Arms East is going nor do I understand their pricing structure. You may find it extremely adventitious to hold on to your money until we make an official post.
    Very interesting. Any timeline on when you’re expecting to make the official post?

Unless my calculation is incorrect...your MSRP pricing with current exchange rate is on par with their offering.... however I am curious to see if that is the results of more upgraded parts. Time will tell. But indeed I can't understand the pricing from the other vendor. Looks like they are now calling the initial 6.5CM offering as introductory and took them off their website....only time will tell if they come back and with how big of a price difference.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Hokus Grey's Avatar
    No matter who blinks first - Canadians will win.

Go, Capitalism!
    #BeLoveCreateProtect

CGN Regular
    god dammnit! i dont even know what adventitious means.. is it black? ill buy it!

It's a CGN spell check thing I think the word was advantageous...lol

Quote Originally Posted by biologic View Post
    god dammnit! i dont even know what adventitious means.. is it black? ill buy it!

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

It's a CGN spell check thing I think the word was advantageous...lol
    Ya thought it was funny you mean to let things happen by chance...instead by design.