Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 57891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Stag 10 NR 18.5" chambered in 308... Its coming....

Yes it seems we have set the bar. Unlike the receiver sets which I believe they have now readjusted their pricing to be more inline with what Stag had published on their website. We are not here to take advantage of the consumer and nor I am implying that they have. Once everyone is on the same page and we know exactly what direction Stag wants to go with their platform we will advise everyone. We will ensure that everyone gets looked after and is treated fairly. Please keep in mind these are MRSP or list prices from the manufacturer. Please be patient, it always pays off.

The IRUNGUNS Team

The MSRP of the complete Stag 10 308 18.5 NR in right hand is $1574.99USD

The MSRP of the complete Stag 10 308 18.5 NR in left hand is $1664.99USD

The Stag 18.6” barrel (chrome/phos) is $299.99USD

The Stag 10 Nitride BCG right handed $230.00USD

.308 Charging handle is $24.99USD

Quote Originally Posted by fluidmax View Post
    Unless my calculation is incorrect...your MSRP pricing with current exchange rate is on par with their offering.... however I am curious to see if that is the results of more upgraded parts. Time will tell. But indeed I can't understand the pricing from the other vendor. Looks like they are now calling the initial 6.5CM offering as introductory and took them off their website....only time will tell if they come back and with how big of a price difference.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Regular Animatronic Fireman's Avatar
    Will you be offering Stag 10s in FDE?

God! This made me laugh!
    Most fun post for me to read in a while. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by biologic View Post
    god dammnit! i dont even know what adventitious means.. is it black? ill buy it!

We would like to think so, but lets first get all the specs and eta on the barrels out of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Animatronic Fireman View Post
    Will you be offering Stag 10s in FDE?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

by the price im assuming these are regular stag 10's but the barrels have just been changed out to the NR ones, do we get to keep the restricted length barrels?

These are not barrel swaps, this will be a new run with a new sku. Changing out the barrel on existing rifles is not cost effective.

Stag is currently working with the barrel manufacturer to get lead times on production. Please understand 18.5 is a special order as it is not a common run in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by nidh0gg View Post
    by the price im assuming these are regular stag 10's but the barrels have just been changed out to the NR ones, do we get to keep the restricted length barrels?

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Getting barrel manufacturers to make 18.5 inch barrels isn't easy.We
    are to small of a market. More people live in California

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    These are not barrel swaps, this will be a new run with a new sku. Changing out the barrel on existing rifles is not cost effective.

Stag is currently working with the barrel manufacturer to get lead times on production. Please understand 18.5 is a special order as it is not a common run in the US.
    Quote Originally Posted by can14 View Post
    Getting barrel manufacturers to make 18.5 inch barrels isn't easy.We
    are to small of a market. More people live in California
    thanks, did not know that

hoping there will be ones with PRS stocks!!
    Last edited by nidh0gg; 07-04-2018 at 08:35 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post

Fulton armory makes a reasonably priced and available light profile 18.5" barrel. Would this be a possibility? Or are we stuck with a medium/heavy barrel on all the complete rifles from stag?

I know it is not a cost effective proposition to do on existing rifles, but many of us don't want 9lb rifles. Cost is likely more building from a receiver set than just a barrel swap done by the retailer at point of sale
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    Fulton armory makes a reasonably priced and available light profile 18.5" barrel. Would this be a possibility? Or are we stuck with a medium/heavy barrel on all the complete rifles from stag?
    Just buy a receiver set. Put the parts you want on it. Problem solved.