Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Stag 10 NR 18.5" chambered in 308... Its coming....

CGN Regular
    Either way it's an inch you could use over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilks View Post
    In some circumstances paying $800 an inch would be well worth it.....
    The NR tax is real and alive...u can also get the 18" version and add the barrel later and save money this way.

No news?
    I wonder how many people will say #### it and spend their money somewhere else this long weekend.

I'm almost there.
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenBob View Post
    No news?
    I wonder how many people will say #### it and spend their money somewhere else this long weekend.

I'm almost there.
    I don't mind waiting – I do however mind being strung along while commitments are ignored.. Which is advantageous for whatever company manages to offer their product sooner and cheaper

Just tell us how much and we worry about picture after, we have good imagination.

Trying to take advantage of the Canada Day sale... but unknown what to buy as I don’t know the price of the complete Stag 10 vs buying the receiver set and building everything up

First world problems lol, but still a dilemma!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer r34skyline's Avatar
    You guys realize a stag 10 would probably not be eligible for the sale right? New products rarely are. Relax. It's coming.

Quote Originally Posted by r34skyline View Post
    You guys realize a stag 10 would probably not be eligible for the sale right? New products rarely are. Relax. It's coming.
    The sale is free shipping on ACCESSORIES and PARTS
    Being that an AR10 barrel is a part... magazines, charging handles, etc, etc are all parts... they will and are covered under the sale.

Obviously the gun isn’t going to be on ‘sale’, and it’s already been said by another retailer the 308 is cheaper than the 6.5.

Since we know the price of the 6.5, the 308 being cheaper is pretty appealing to buy complete depending on the options offered and of course on what that ‘cheaper’ means... $1 cheaper, $100 cheaper, and so on.

If the deal ends up being not as appealing for the full rifle, and I miss out on the chance to buy the parts from IRG on the Canada Day free shipping sale, that’s an extra couple bucks I could have saved (pending what parts I decide/need to buy) - and I’ll obviously be shopping with my wallet, so potential loss on sales for IRG.

Quote Originally Posted by koesdibyo View Post
    Since we know the price of the 6.5, the 308 being cheaper is pretty appealing to buy complete depending on the options offered and of course on what that ‘cheaper’ means... $1 cheaper, $100 cheaper, and so on.

If the deal ends up being not as appealing for the full rifle, and I miss out on the chance to buy the parts from IRG on the Canada Day free shipping sale, that’s an extra couple bucks I could have saved (pending what parts I decide/need to buy) - and I’ll obviously be shopping with my wallet, so potential loss on sales for IRG.
    Indeed, For IRG to say "We don't have the full specs and some pictures so we can't release the price" is obviously an excuse because the lack of information on a product didn't stop them from posting the price before. so now it seems the poker game continues between the dealers.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer r34skyline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by koesdibyo View Post
    The sale is free shipping on ACCESSORIES and PARTS
    Being that an AR10 barrel is a part... magazines, charging handles, etc, etc are all parts... they will and are covered under the sale.

Obviously the gun isn’t going to be on ‘sale’, and it’s already been said by another retailer the 308 is cheaper than the 6.5.

Unless you are buying bargain basement parts... you probably won't be saving much over the stock gun. The build i made with decent parts came to around 2500.