Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 911121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Stag 10 NR 18.5" chambered in 308... Its coming....

CGN frequent flyer
    Hi IRG,
    It 8:00 in the Morning on Thursday in London England. Cant wait for your announcement.

Little child excitement in a grown ass man sized frame.

+1 its Thursday!
    I'm a displaced redneck, stuck in a city.

Quote Originally Posted by IAFS View Post
    Little child excitement in a grown ass man sized frame.

+1 its Thursday!
    No price will be announced on the complete 308 rifles today, only the price for packaged parts to build with the receiver will be announced today.

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    As everyone has been filling up our emails, this is what we have so far regarding the NR STAG 10 308

The MSRP of the complete Stag 10 308 18.5 NR in right hand is $1574.99USD

The MSRP of the complete Stag 10 308 18.5 NR in left hand is $1664.99USD

The Stag 18.6” barrel (chrome/phos) is $299.99USD

The Stag 10 Nitride BCG right handed $230.00USD

.308 Charging handle is $24.99USD

We will be able to firm everything up on Monday or Tuesday
    Given the interest and that so many people have purchased the complete receiver sets we will be putting a package together to complete your rifle, everything you need to put rounds down range.
    If you are planning on completing your own build, we will ensure this will be advantageous and save you a few dollars from purchasing a complete rifle
    . We have assigned the task of putting this package together to our gunsmith here in ## who’s really excited about the project. We ask that you be patient as it will take a week to 10 days for Stag and IRUNGUNS to organize this.

To all our wonderful customers that have or are planning to purchase a STAG 10 NR 308 complete receiver set during the Canada Day sale; IRUNGUNS will have the rifle package to complete your build available with $1.00USD shipping from the US to Canada (shipping proceeds to be matched and given to the Children’s Burn Unit in Edmonton, AB.)

You will receive via email a coupon code for the complete rifle build kit for the $1.00 discounted shipping to Canada.
    We will post the complete build kit once it has been put together.
    Happy Canada Day to everyone from IRUNGUNS.
    Hi I bought mine during Canada day but still haven’t gotten my code for the shipping I see the 308 kit on the site already will we be recive go it soon so I can order mine?

CGN Regular
    In one of their other threads, Irunguns says they will be including a $25 gift card to offset the charge.

Hi IRG, any update on this thread?

It's been more than 2 weeks since we heard anything on the complete Stag 10 308s with 18.5" barrel. Any updates IRG?

Quote Originally Posted by fluidmax View Post
    It's been more than 2 weeks since we heard anything on the complete Stag 10 308s with 18.5" barrel. Any updates IRG?
    waiting on this too before i decide whether to hop on getting the kit or prebuilt one

Quote Originally Posted by nidh0gg View Post
    waiting on this too before i decide whether to hop on getting the kit or prebuilt one

I wonder if the excitement on the packages/kits side tracked the focus of the complete 308 rifles. I understand IRG is trying to sell as many packages as possible since they probably have a number they need to hit to bring us those deals but it has been weeks since they said they will announce more details on the prebuilt 308s. I can't imaging this delay is due to the lack of complete specs from stag at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by playinghooky View Post
    In one of their other threads, Irunguns says they will be including a $25 gift card to offset the charge.
    I asked about that as well so I ended up emailing IRG and they just emailed me mine so I could use it immediately on my parts purchase instead of waiting for the gift card to be mailed to me