LAST DAY: CANADA DAY CLEARANCE: All AR parts! June 29 - July 3rd!

Happy long weekend everyone!

CanadaDayAR Parts.jpg

We are doing a blow out on all our AR parts, as we've got a new shipment coming in soon ;)

We've got Battle Arms, BCM, Daniel Defense, F1, Geissele, Lantac, Magpul, StrikeIndustries, and LOT MORE.

Get it here: Canada Day AR Parts Sale!

And as always, FREE SHIPPING $300+

PS. We're having a long weekend too. We are off July 1 and July 2nd!

Attachments

• CanadaDayAR Parts.jpg
    CanadaDayAR Parts.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 2,398
Last edited:
Is the JP enterprise spring kit the one that reduces recoil? I didn't see recoil specifically mentioned in the description. Been looking for the kit that does this. I once fired a guys AR at the range that had almost zero recoil but when I asked how he did that he just said "expensive parts" took the rifle and walked away like a douche.

Someone else at the range mentioned this kit when I asked but he didn't actually have his there to try.

Just wanted to ask before buying

Just ordered the JP ar15 SCS kit and the Raptor AR10 charging handle. Great prices, I couldn't pass on it.

Happy Canada Day!!

Is the JP enterprise spring kit the one that reduces recoil? I didn't see recoil specifically mentioned in the description. Been looking for the kit that does this. I once fired a guys AR at the range that had almost zero recoil but when I asked how he did that he just said "expensive parts" took the rifle and walked away like a douche.

Someone else at the range mentioned this kit when I asked but he didn't actually have his there to try.

It does - play around with the springs provided to see which one suits your rifle best. It'll also smooth out overall cycling process, minimizing bolt bounce, vibration, and that spring compression sound.

Either guys you mentioned could have been me. But I don't generally walk away like a douche.

Back
Top Bottom