Thread: I am a happy GBT customer

I am a happy GBT customer

I have to say, my dealings with GBT have been fantastic. Excellent customer service, and excellent follow-up with any issues. They will most certainly continue to receive my business.

I’d also like to say thank you to GBT for bringing in KRG products at reasonable prices. I had shopped around extensively and most importers were charging double. GBT decided to bring in the entire KRG line-up and I grabbed a couple of Bravos and accessories as soon as I could.

I’m a big PRS fan and wanted a new stock of my Tikkas. After lots of internet reading, I settled on the Bravo. In my opinion, unless you have 1000-1500$ to spend on each stock, the Bravo is exactly what you are looking for. It has many of the desirable features you would want for PRS, is not all that expensive and it is made of plastic and aluminum. The bedding block runs the length of the stock and the plastic will take the abuse where other stocks would chip or scratch. Not only that, they aren’t too heavy.

For the price of one McMillan / Manners / MPA, I’ve been able to set myself up with two PRS rifles, one in .308 (soon to be 6.5 Creedmoor,l) and one in .223. Hopefully KRG puts out a Bravo for the upcoming T1X and I’ll be building a PRS .22 rifle.

I am extremely pleased with the quality of the KRG products.

On a side note, GBT carries lots of Cadex accessories (and rifles). It’s nice to have a Canadian company making accessories like QD attachment points and barricade stops.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    Sweet looking rifles. Im jealous
    Don't miss... I won't...

Business Member Go_Big_Tactical's Avatar
    Looks sharp Tikka223, thank you for the feedback!