J. ALLEN CHASSIS in stock! What is your Fav color combo?

Insite Arms

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
We are now stocking the J Allen Chassis!

J. Allen Chassis From left to right, here are the color combos:
GI Brown with Miles Clay, Titanium Grey with NRL Green, Titanium Grey with Swat Black, Ballistic White with Swat Black, Lowlite Green lefty with Swat Black, Titanium Grey with Lox Blue, JAE Red with Swat Black, Lox Blue with JAE Grey, NRL Green with JAE Grey, and Olive Drab with Swat Black.

$2499

We also have 1 or 2 demo stocks at a discounted price

Email insitearms@gmail.com for more info

20180630_153354 (1).jpg

Attachments

• 20180630_153354 (1).jpg
    20180630_153354 (1).jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 1,991
Last edited:
While the colour may look toyish, they can be custom ordered pretty much any colour.

My buddy has had one for many years, when they were quite rare. I'll say it's one of, if not the nicest chassis I've seen. The quality of materials is second to none. I have personal preference that differ from the chassis design, but I can admit when something is exceptional. The above comment can't be further from the truth.

I loved my whiskey 3, and I have AI's now, neither come close to JAE stocks.

Have done Nerf too and that's cool as hell :) Totally not for everyone that might be on a budget or likes getting schooled on the stage with a toy company gun. Best chassis on the market though camo or in the neat colors too.

Sponsored by nerf or possibly super soaker?

Sorry I enjoy my modern looking rifles but these look like arch angel got bought out by a toy company.

These are some of the nicest chassis' on the market.

The quality is pretty much unrivaled, and the customer service provided by Lisa at JAE is top notch.

This is probably the most comfortable stock/chassis you will get behind. I replaced my McM A5 stock with a J Allen chassis, and it is miles better. JAE also keeps coming out with chassis accessories to continue to improve upon the chassis - both of mine currently have the JAE ARCA rail and I have two bag riders on the way.

I was just at the Quiet Riot PRS match and there was plenty of shooters using the JAE chassis - including the winner I believe.

Pretty laughable to compare to a Archangel - they are a cheap knockoff of the JAE. Get behind one and you will realize how top notch of a product they are, clearly you have not seen one in the flesh.

Don't think that was ever the case. They've been $1899 USD in the USA forever.

Agreed I think the bare bones stock is less but having a cheek rest and some of the other things that really should not be extra's is nice.
IIRC I paid around $2000.00 for mine for my M1A back in 2011.
Like others have said, JAE is top quality and Lisa is a class act.
Hopefully JAE has their poop together finally in so far as supply goes. I heard they had some problems that set them back. A fire if I remeber correctly. They seemed to go through several Canadian dealers over the years. I know ATRS carried them, then Wolverine Supplies and after that I lost track.

having short arms is a setback, what is the shortest length of pull on these, and do you still have one in nrl green.

Last edited:
any chance you have any of these left?

We are now stocking the J Allen Chassis!

J. Allen Chassis From left to right, here are the color combos:
GI Brown with Miles Clay, Titanium Grey with NRL Green, Titanium Grey with Swat Black, Ballistic White with Swat Black, Lowlite Green lefty with Swat Black, Titanium Grey with Lox Blue, JAE Red with Swat Black, Lox Blue with JAE Grey, NRL Green with JAE Grey, and Olive Drab with Swat Black.

$2499

We also have 1 or 2 demo stocks at a discounted price

Email insitearms@gmail.com for more info

View attachment 188217

Back
Top Bottom