Thread: Shout out to Dominion Outdoors

Shout out to Dominion Outdoors

Hey guys, just wanted to post my experience with Dominion Outdoors. I took the course for both PAL/R-PAL through them a few years back when I first got into the hobby. I have purchased multiple guns from them (recently an Armalite m15 Competition) and they have always been helpful, honest and insightful. Bentley was always extremely patient and answered all my questions to the best of his knowledge. They are my go-to for pretty much everything one would need to go or get into shooting. They are extremely fair and treat you like a close friend and will go out of their way to help you. Very happy to be a member of their range as well. Keep up the good work Dominion!!!
    Heckler and Koch - USP Tactical 45 Match/Hybrid LEM - Best trigger setup for any USP!!
    Heckler and Koch - USP Elite 9mm Match/Hybrid LEM!
    Smith and Wesson 1076-FBI 10mm 4.25" 200gr@1225fps!!!

Business member DominionOutdoors's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deaus View Post
    Hey guys, just wanted to post my experience with Dominion Outdoors. I took the course for both PAL/R-PAL through them a few years back when I first got into the hobby. I have purchased multiple guns from them (recently an Armalite m15 Competition) and they have always been helpful, honest and insightful. Bentley was always extremely patient and answered all my questions to the best of his knowledge. They are my go-to for pretty much everything one would need to go or get into shooting. They are extremely fair and treat you like a close friend and will go out of their way to help you. Very happy to be a member of their range as well. Keep up the good work Dominion!!!
    Thanks for the kind words, we really do appreciate your business and always enjoy seeing you in the store!

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca
    store@dominionoutdoors.ca
    Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram