Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sig Romeo 1 optic issue

Quote Originally Posted by SoftPaws View Post
    So instead of reading your warranty card or calling the dealer you bought the product from, you decided that this would be the best course of action: post a note on CGN?
    Warranty card is aimed at the American market, I am not in America, I am in Canada hence why I'm asking the question to the Canadian importer

Quote Originally Posted by guitarhero View Post
    I had the same issue with my p226 MK25 RX. I contacted MDC and they took great care of me. I’m local to GTA so took the optic off my gun drove there and they handed me a brand new one which has been fine ever since.

Good to know. This gun is inline for the trigger upgrade so depending on when that happens I might kill two birds with one stone.

Service / Warranty

Your dealer should have the warranty form for SiG sauer in Canada, have you contacted them? If they do not have one they can request or you can request by contacting us. sigrepairs@mdcharlton.ca It will have to be returned for inspection and then warranty/repair.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    Around a year ago I purchased a Sig P320RX.

I had it at the range today and when I turned the optic on I noticed that the red dot was dim so I took the battery out hoping it would be a CR2032 as I knew I had some of those in my bag (it wasn't/isnt - its a CR1632)

Anyways I put the battery back in and couldn't get the red dot to work again (hoping the battery simply went flat - I ordered some tonight) but I also noticed that the corner of the optic is cracked. I cant say for sure if it was cracked when I first picked it up (its not super noticeable as first glance) but the gun hasn't been used much (I have a Shadow 2 as well) and has never been dropped/abused

Whats the warranty on these optics and do I have to contact Sig direct or are you guys the best point of contact?

Attachment 188716
    MD Charlton Co.
    Sig Sauer Master Distributor and Canadian Warranty Center

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12