CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 356789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Stag-10 AR10 308 Non-Restricted Rifles - Orders Open

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
    This question!
    Same here............... don't want to be sitting with a MC bill three months later and no gun.

I’m a little bit upset too about the 6.5cm. According to AE they were on route June 22nd and were slated to arrive first. Then they get pulled off the website and I’m told August now.. a bit of a bait and switch. I’m excited to get one as I can’t hunt with 308 where I live. I just didn’t like the mystery around them..
    Looking for Barrett M99

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuc82 View Post

I’m a little bit upset too about the 6.5cm. According to AE they were on route June 22nd and were slated to arrive first. Then they get pulled off the website and I’m told August now.. a bit of a bait and switch. I’m excited to get one as I can’t hunt with 308 where I live. I just didn’t like the mystery around them..
    Gotta love Ontario hunting regs. Where do you think you're going with that uber powerful 308?! 7mm rem mag pea shooter? Send it!

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuc82 View Post

Yeah. I noticed the dates we removed from the post and I get no replies when I ask about it. You heard August?
    That's more than I heard.

CGN Regular
    I just got off the phone with arms east. All of the upper/ lower combos that came in the first order have gone out. The 6.5s that were ordered when they were first listed are expected here this month. There also are more receivers on order due to arrive this month. Walter was in meetings so this was the sales guys but they said they are also expecting the 308s to start coming towards the end of the month.

This is what I was verbally told. I would wait for arms east to reply for the gospel.

When I spoke to Walter last week he said the 6.5s were taken down because Stag was making some changes to them and they needed to get the info straightened out. FYI
    Take someone shooting - Encourage someone to get a Pal/ RPal
    Fight Bill C-71 by visiting http://oneclearvoice.ca
    Join The Conservative Party, CCFR and CSSA
    Sign the C-71 Petition https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-1608

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet
    Wouldn't it be simpler for the importer to keep everyone posted here?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mbogo3 View Post
    Wouldn't it be simpler for the importer to keep everyone posted here?
    100% agree but my guess is they are in limbo as well. When I called they didn't have concrete dates from stag, concrete dates from shipping product here. I was assured this month eta is expected for the first orders but specifics are not known yet. Arms East has been good at telling us things as soon as they know.
    Take someone shooting - Encourage someone to get a Pal/ RPal
    Fight Bill C-71 by visiting http://oneclearvoice.ca
    Join The Conservative Party, CCFR and CSSA
    Sign the C-71 Petition https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-1608

CGN Regular
    Any ideas when the bare bones .308 guns start shipping?

CGN Regular
    Yea same just placed my order recently #12274. God can't wait to get this. Handload all the way with this one.

How do you reload for a semi 308?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis1 View Post
    Yea same just placed my order recently #12274. God can't wait to get this. Handload all the way with this one.
    CCFR/NFA